Posting History for purohit
|House of Ras: Obama Approval Rating of 52% - Four Month High
There has been some chatter about President Obama's approval rating improving over the past few weeks. Here is some fresh evidence from an unlikely source - our frenemy - Rasmussen Reports. I hope ...
|Biden: "I think we are going to win clearly" - Predicts Decisive Win in Electoral College
I have not seen this posted yet but Vice President Joe Biden was on Hardball with Chris Matthews and said that he does not think the Electoral College vote will be close. It is also interesting to ...
|Freep Away - Online Instant Polls - CNBC, CNN, Yahoo, Fox, etc. (Updated with Google Doc and Links)
Back by popular demand here is a list of the online instant polls that are open for "freeping" on who people think won the final Presidential Debate. In my view, there is no doubt who won this ...
|Ras: Swing State Tracker O 50 R 47, Daily Tracker O 48 R 49
Just a quick diary summarizing the info from the House of Ras today to save everyone from having to give our "friend" Scott any extra hits than necessary. It seems the president gained a point in ...
|FREEP AWAY - CNBC/CNN/ABC/WaPo Web Polls (Updated with Google Doc and Links)
CNN Poll of who won the debate (at bottom of the page): http://www.cnn.com/ Another at http://politicslive.cnn.com/Event/Second_Presidential_Debate_2/52269074 CNBC Poll of who won the debate http:
|Ras - Swing State Tracker - O 49 R 47
I thought people could use some good polling news after kos posting earlier today. After six days of Romney leading the Rasmussen Swing State Tracker, President Obama took the lead today with a two ...
|IBD Tracking Poll - O 46.4, R 45.7
Thought I would share the information from the Investor Business Daily tracking poll. The IBD poll just began a few days ago and the swings in that short period of time have been quite interesting.
|CNN Snap Poll - Admits Oversampling Republicans
If CNN wanted to be biased, they should at least have done a better job of hiding their desire to make the election a true horse race. http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/pollingcenter/polls/3262 SPECIAL ...
|Rock Bottom and New Low: Tea Party Groups/Repubs Slime President's Dead Mother
The Daily Beast has an article out today describing a pseudo-documentary that slimes Ann Dunham, the president’s late mother who passed away 17 years ago, without any facts or proof and is being ...
|Politico: Ryan Going Rogue, Calling Romney "the Stench" - Snark/Truth/Gossip/All of Above
Just saw this article on Politico by Roger Simon. Not sure if it's snark or full of half truths - never know with Simon - but it seems Boy Wonder has decided to go rogue and started calling Romney "...
|New Swing State Polls In CO, FL, IA, MI, NC, Nev, and WI Show Excellent Results for President
Have not seen this from anyone yet but it seems several swing state polls from a diverse range of polling outfits that were released today show significant movement toward President Obama. Andrew ...
|Taliban Permanent Presence in 3/4 of Afghanistan
There is a frightening piece in Wall Street Journal regarding the revival of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Those of you who have been on this site for a while know that the Taliban and Afghanistan ...
|Taliban: How We Lost the War We Won
There is an incredible piece in Rolling Stone regarding the revival of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Those of you who have been on this site for a while know that the Taliban and Afghanistan are a ...
|The Taliban are back and no one cares.
If everyone could take a moment from the diaries regarding the DNC to read the following article in the New York Times today: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/27/wo...
|Taliban Taking Over Afghan Villages
AP and other outlets are reporting that hundreds of Taliban fighters took over several villages in southern Afghanistan on Monday just outside the region's largest city. This is my second diary on ...
|400 Taliban Members Escape from Prison
NY Times has an article that demonstrates why we must focus on Afghanistan - the Taliban is growing more brazen in their attacks and we simply don't have the troops there to stop them: http://www....
|WOLFSON: Clinton to “Express Her Support for Obama” Friday
This will be very short. From Halperin at http://thepage.time.com/statement-from-clinton-spokesman-wolfson/ "Senator Clinton will be hosting an event in Washington, DC on Friday to thank ...
|Sports Parable: Boston-Detroit = Obama-Clinton
I just saw this piece in the New Republic. It is priceless. Here is a taste: "Some in the media are declaring the series over because the Boston Celtics have won four of the six games played so ...
|972 Ways to Count Popular Vote
Not sure if someone has already posted about this or linked to it but Poblano has once again shown his absolute brilliance and the result is pure genius. Check out the link below - he has created a ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by purohit
- Today the LA Times reports that at least 9.5 million people who were previously uninsured have gained coverage because of the Affordable Care Act. In the course of interviewing pollsters who track ...58 comments 95 Recs
- It's official: John McCain is crazier than a sprayed roach. He's been screaming to the high heavens: "incoming -- I mean Benghazi -- I mean, git off my lawn." However, dun, dun, dun, CNN caught up ...27 comments 36 Recs
- This needs to be read by - or to, if necessary - to every wingnut in the nation peddling insane Benghazi theories: Republicans skip Benghazi hearing; complain about lack of information on Benghazi ...132 comments 408 Recs
- I don't think this has been diaried yet, my apologies if it has. I first heard that Megyn Kelly's walk to the "decision desk" on Fox was scripted listening to Stand Up with Pete Dominick yesterday ...40 comments 35 Recs
- You probably remember back in September when Jimmy Carter's grandson, James Carter IV, was instrumental in digging up and helping publicize Romney's 47% video . We all enjoyed the poetic justice of ...260 comments 929 Recs
- Besides President Obama, I can't think of anyone who worked as hard to help us win as did William Jefferson Clinton, aka the 42nd President of the United States. Don't kid yourself about the ...8 comments 28 Recs
- GOPers often liked to claim that "the US is a center-right country!" The correct response could be: Really? Is that why the GOP presidential candidate has gotten a plurality of the popular vote ...16 comments 3 Recs
- WaPo reports: "More than half of the registered voters in crucial Cuyahoga County had cast ballots by 2:30 p.m., and Democratic Party officials were hoping to push that number significantly higher ...58 comments 43 Recs
- NOW GET OUT THE VOTE!!! Edit1: Florida is now light blue, and the percentages in VA, CO, and NH all above 80....Ohio over 90... Sorry--forgot to throw in a link: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs....201 comments 143 Recs
- I thought I might as well try it again. In 2008, I was fortunate enough to partner up with Nate Silver just as he was launching 538. I hit the road with the inimitable Sean Quinn and took the ...60 comments 216 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.