You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by rfall
- Some of the very most interesting political leaks aren't the illegal acts of crusading disaffected insiders. Rather, they're simple boneheaded misjudgements, made in haste and repented at long ...132 comments 287 Recs
- On Sunday, John Oliver had what is easily the most educational and fun half hour of journalism on the surveillance state that you're ever likely to see,305 comments 162 Recs
- CNN A big dog, recently rescued from a shelter was enjoying a day at the beach when 2 people got caught in powerful riptides not all that far off shore. They called for help. Nico the Bernese ...116 comments 200 Recs
- Language is far more than just the sounds people make or the words that are made up by these sounds. It is easy for people who are monolingual (those who speak only one language) to assume that ...31 comments 63 Recs
- This is one fashion that probably won't be coming back around. According to YesterVid , the creators of this film montage, the compilation features ...131 comments 227 Recs
- For an Irish TV program On the short clip, Fry is asked by veteran Irish TV presenter Gay Byrne what he would say to God if he died and had to confront him. In his imaginary conversation with God, ...135 comments 88 Recs
- In addition to being named as the Defendant in Juror Doe's request for an injunction against the Grand Jury gag rule, "seven Missouri residents have filed a bar complaint against" Bob McCulloch and ...89 comments 393 Recs
- After reading Hunter's recent diary about the spectacularly stupid speech that Scalia made to a Swiss radio station, I made this snarky comment. But it didn't get much reaction, probably because it ...30 comments 18 Recs
- It's just business. I find all the genres in the defense-of-torture pantheon to be baffling. There are the ones that assert that what our nation did was not torture, but do not bother to ...131 comments 155 Recs
- Now that the beloved daughter has started university (Go DUCKS!), I am reclaiming my desk that was formerly heaped with high school homework, dishes, etc. and the usual teenage accoutrements, and I'...40 comments 33 Recs
- No current results.