Posting History for rigso
|I Love This Country - and Why
As someone who became an American citizen just five years ago, I haven't been more proud of what this country has shown itself capable of in the last few years. The amazing pace of change, despite ...
|Warren's Work in Africa Exposed
With all the controversy following Rick Warren and his role in the inauguration I thought ...
|Patti Solis Doyle joins Obama08!
Yep, that's the former campaign manager of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.
|Long Time Clinton Supporter (ME) Moves To OBAMA08!
Some of you may know me, as a pretty constant and ardent supporter of Hillary Clinton. This isn't easy guys, it's been a tough year-and-a-half long campaign, but it's time to get together and let ...
|Reverend Wright: Official Campaign Position
Senator Obama, the Kos community, Kos himself, myself, have rightly been upset over Geraldine Ferraro's racially insensitive comments. Now it's Reverend Wright's turn: Follow Me:
|Huckabee Vs. Clinton, a fight progressives should not skip!
Mike Huckabee recently made some outrageous statements, big surprise right? Well, I think they should only add to our fear of a Huckabee presidency. I don't care if he were the most economically ...
|Positive Developments in 08 Race, For HRC, B.O
Today we saw some great, positive developments in the ongoing battle between Obama and Clinton, especially in terms of the race wars that threaten to bring our party down.
|Hillary Clinton in General Election
In response to this diary I felt the need to find out the true feelings of the Kossacks on Hillary in a General Election.
I have heard alot of folks say they would not vote for Hillary should she be the nominee, they will either stay home or vote for a third party candidate. This could be a problem for Hillary if she ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by rigso
- She's a bitch! She's racist! She's a rich racist bitch who is out of touch! She's Hillary! And we're Daily Kos, duly repeating every piece of messaging that comes out of the RNC to describe her.1020 comments 251 Recs
- This gets my vote for best new thing in the world: . BRENDA WOOD: But the fact that people are outraged over this ad is outrageous itself. People indignant that others would have the ...290 comments 723 Recs
- Rep. Rick Berg (R-ND) has just conceded the North Dakota Senate race to Heidi Heitkamp. +1 more for Dems. It's official!6 comments 16 Recs
- Link Obama 50 (49) Romney 47 (48) Tidbits: Romney only +1 on the economy. Obama +8 in enthusiasm (!!!). Marks a huge shift from early in the campaign. Romney up 56-41 with whites-too low for ...51 comments 31 Recs
- 239 comments 439 Recs
- Good news. Stan Greenberg's (D) firm is an excellent polling unit. Will put more up as I get more info. Topline: Obama 49 Romney 45 Link Sample is only +1 D.11 comments 11 Recs
- Looks like they were all waiting for Ras. We Ask America: WI: O 52-45 (+7) OH: O 50-46 (+4) VA: O 49-48 (+1) http://weaskamerica.com/2012/11/02/hot-off-the-presses-2/ Along with Gravis showing O+...33 comments 10 Recs
- Not seeing the full results up on Rasmussen yet, but in the front page article, Scotty references today's numbers: Obama 48, Romney 48 link Looks like Obama has some mo and Ras is moving his ...46 comments 6 Recs
- Obama gained 1 to even it out at 49-49. Pulls them to a tie in RCP too. "this survey was conducted the past four nights, including interviews after Hurricane Sandy made landfall Monday night. Out ...17 comments 4 Recs
- TIME poll: Obama leads by 5 in Ohio, boosted by early voting | ti.me/SunbNt (via @ timepolitics )— TIME.com (@TIME) October 24, ...183 comments 116 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.