Mostly @earthysara everywhere else. DK is special.
Comments posted: 4 (675 days since last comment on Mon Jul 01, 2013 at 02:29 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following sarak: 0
sarak's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by sarak
- With so much debate around the seeming return of Measles - in part spurred by those who were not vaccinated, and putting more at risk, many friends have reminded me of this statement about the ...800 comments 659 Recs
- Yes, for some of us bike season is all year. But for many, this is the time of year you bring out the bike, lube it up, and get back out into the fresh air. And many who don't have a bike ...95 comments 58 Recs
- In news that stunned most onlookers, the Energy Information Administration confirmed that it's cut its estimate of oil technically recoverable from California's Monterey Shale from 113 to 15 billion ...22 comments 67 Recs
- Los Angeles County has become a fractivism hotbed. The City of Los Angeles has voted in favor of a fracking moratorium. The county has 87 additional cities, many of which are angry about the ...4 comments 19 Recs
- A new Climate Central report warns ...54 comments 102 Recs
- Common sense and sanity prevailed - perhaps unexpectedly - in San Diego today. Now Bank of America can go back to defrauding America the old fashioned way, instead of demanding that the courts do ...269 comments 507 Recs
- Shortly before President Obama made is much-awaited, much-belated speech on climate change last week, Maria Galluci at InsideClimateNews [took a lookhttp://insideclimatenews.org/news/20130620/6-...66 comments 41 Recs
- What did you ... how did you get TAR on the ceiling? Oh, you are so not getting your deposit back. Of course : ...212 comments 297 Recs
- A few weeks ago, I formed a slate for the California Democratic Party's environmental caucus. Briefly, I've been on the board of the caucus for a couple of years, and wanted to see an effective ...32 comments 91 Recs
- A recent academic paper posits that both Democratic and Republican legislators overestimate the conservative nature of their constituents. As described in Salon, all politicians think Americans are ...9 comments 33 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.