Posting History for sasidechick
|THESE are the Christian folk??
I didn't think the Repubs and their mouthpieces could GET any worse but two things from the debate yesterday have me seriously ticked off.
I know this is too short for a diary but it is too good: A conservative, a moderate and a liberal go to a bar. The bartender says: Hi Mitt!!! I have been laughing since ...
|What has HAPPENED to THINKING?
I must admit that I think our country is headed in the wrong direction but not for the reasons Republicans would state. I mean, what the hell ever happened to common sense?? About 30 years ago, I ...
|Think I lost another FB friend!!
As we were taking a walk yesterday, my husband Ron asked if I had seen my nieces' mother post on FB yesterday. I told him no and he had the look like "i shouldn't have said anything". (He KNOWS how ...
|You gotta PERSONALIZE ACA for its detractors
I work with a young woman who doesn't like Obama. I have known her family for almost forty years and I KNOW that none of them voted for him. We generally don't talk politics because I really do ...
|Raffle tickets for cancer treatment
At work yesterday, a coworker of mine asked if I would like to buy a raffle ticket. As I usually buy tickets because it helps defray costs for sporting teams, class trips, etc., I said sure. She ...
|Romney shows he's 1% again!!
Mitt Romney came to the Pittsburgh suburb of Bethel Park yesterday to visit with the common people. I am sure you have seen the reports that showed him sitting at the picnic table with folks saying ...
|WTF? Occupy Pittsburgh is a "terrorist group"?
When I got home from work yesterday, there was "breaking news" that a member of Occupy Pittsburgh had driven his SUV through the front of PNC Bank First Side. (The group is under order to evacuate ...
|I think I know why they are going after public schools
I have watched the ratcheting up of attacks on public education in this country and I kept wondering why. I realize that the Republicans hate unions because they don't like anyone having rights but ...
|Bristol Palin--Dancing with the STARS??
It was just announced that Bristol Palin will be on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars. Let that sink in for a minute. How lame a country have we become that this is what passes for ...
|Corporations are people now, right? GOOD!
Maybe there is an unintended consequence in the Supreme Court decision that allows corporations individual rights?
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by sasidechick
- No snarky comment here. Not for this image. 'Why?' It's the most useful one word sentence in the English language. It's how we begin the search for causes, for understanding, for truth. We have to ...128 comments 150 Recs
- I come here not to particularly urge that a baseball owner/executive be idolized but it's worth noting what the Chief Operating Office of the Baltimore Orioles John Angelos said following protests ...74 comments 391 Recs
- 90 comments 100 Recs
- Pity the rich Bill O'Reilly, fresh off his latest victory in once again saving Christmas from the American ...136 comments 199 Recs
- Well, this is just pathetic . The Tea Party of Miami put up a convincing demo last week to oppose a 'land grab' that would see 46,...150 comments 335 Recs
- After analyzing thousands of pages of documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, CNN's Barbara Starr and Wes ...169 comments 218 Recs
- Go for it! I say she should ...279 comments 230 Recs
- In the first years of the 20th century, two wealthy Boston society women led a boycott that helped save dozens of American water bird species from extinction.13 comments 29 Recs
- ...314 comments 99 Recs
- The issue is that Israeli voters put him over the top after he said there would not be a Palestinian state. That is what makes a Palestinian state impossible under the current conditions.21 comments 25 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.