Posting History for saxoman1
|To Social Cons: The REPUBLICAN PARTY is putting monied interests over your interests? You don't say?
It's not like progressives have been telling you for years and years that the GOP is THE party of the rich. That they would sell their own grandmother down the river for a buck. That they would ...
|I'm pissed off.
This might turn out a bit "rambley", but having to deal with this BS in 2014 is absolutely unacceptable (to me). Read below the fold to discover reason #5,236 why being black in America means you ...
|Don't visit healthcare exchange websites today if you don't need insurance.
Just as the title says: Don't visit healthcare exchange websites today if you don't need insurance. The reason is simple enough: The sites are being overloaded. Even well designed sites, like that ...
|When you've lost Rick Perry on Defunding Obamacare...
That's right folks. Ted Cruz has lost Rick "Oops" Perry! You know. The tough-talking, boot-wearing, ultra-conservative, anti-choice, tea party favorite, RICK FREAKING PERRY! You know that when ...
|Rush Limbaugh on "gay marriage": "This fight is lost."
This will be a short one. Just wanting to let my fellow Kossacks know that Rush Limbaugh has given up the fight on "gay marriage" (soon to be JUST marriage). I, of course, put "gay marriage" in ...
|Michael Moore: The gun lobby, tonight, is on the ropes. (Updated 2x!)
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/note-michael-moore-2 The NRA, for the first time ever, has gone silent. They've taken their Facebook page down. They know they can't show up in ...
|Alas, the true RedState conservative meltdown \w recriminations begins! #schadenfreude
I won't lie, I have been getting endless entertainment out of reading the meltdowns on conservative blogs like RedState and HotAir. Plenty of paranoid posts about how Obama will prevent future ...
|Romney will have won 47% of the popular vote according to Examiner... LOL!
I'm not one for short diaries (okay okay, I broke this rule once but it WAS a historic night), but this is just too good to be true. According to TheExaminer, when all the votes are done being ...
|100% Uninstallation of Mitt Romney COMPLETE! (This is my sig)
Obama WINS! Nuff said. The universe has justice after all!
|"7 reasons why Mitt Romney will win" the teabaggers argue, see them DEBUNKED here!
At this moment, roughly 24 hours out from another historic election, an election in which an absurd majority of polls has Obama ahead , what is a conservative blog to do in order to stop this ...
|Redstate pessimism? Erickson: "I don't care who wins, I just want my life back"
I read it so you don't have to. Below I have the image (no need to give him hits), but if you are skeptical of this, here is a link: https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/263706561451536385 First ...
|TeaBagger blog HotAir can't decide whether Christie is with them or against them!
Yesterday, front page poster "Allah Pundit" on the conservative blog "HotAir", couldn't decide which conspiracy theory about New Jersey Republican governor Chris Christie's praise of the president ...
|Yet another (somewhat unscientific) reason why Obama should win Florida: New citizens, like me!
First of all, let me tell you a little bit about myself and my voting status (partly in my bio). I was born in England but moved to Florida when I was 5 (I'm 25 now), so I have been in the Sunshine ...
|Last night's debate left me MORE confident
First diary, but must get these thoughts out... Before I discuss why I am feeling MORE confident after this debate, let me get into a bit of a diatribe about the debates themselves by getting two ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by saxoman1
- The iconic Morgan Freeman has with three little ...67 comments 226 Recs
- The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...343 comments 335 Recs
- 364 comments 397 Recs
- National Public Radio (NPR) played its interview with Martin O'Malley this morning. Interviewing him was Steve Inskeep. Inskeep asked O'Malley several questions over a broad range of topics. Below ...335 comments 317 Recs
- On Friday, in a conference call with reporters, President Obama accused Democratic critics of fast tracking the TPP of being "dishonest," particularly with regard to their claims that the deal is "...740 comments 366 Recs
- Humans live in a four dimensional world: three spatial dimensions and the dimension of time. For most of human history, humans have used nature for telling time. Time periods were marked by the sun, ...39 comments 85 Recs
- Feel safe crossing this bridge? The Missouri Department of Transportation made an abrupt announcement yesterday as commuters were heading ...198 comments 330 Recs
- Republican Indiana Governor Mike Pence has championed an anti-gay law called the Senate Enrolled Act 101 or as some call it, the Religious Freedom Act. Governor Pence swears was not created to ...105 comments 79 Recs
- This is about as breaking as it gets, I think, as all I have is this tweet from BBC reporter Kasra Naji (@BBCKasraNaji): Lavrov at #irantalks:Zarif and Mogherini will announce agreement. http://www.105 comments 207 Recs
- How often have I heard or seen this phrase, "I want my country back," used over the years since I was born in 1956, in Raleigh, North Carolina? I can't give you a precise number, but I can tell ...333 comments 836 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.