Posting History for scrivener76
|Endgame: Supreme Court today lets religious college block insurers from complying with PPACA
In Hobby Lobby, Alito suggested that his ruling was narrow because the administration could provide the same exemption that it gave to religious non-profits - that if the religious entity objects to ...
|Names have been named: Pete Sessions (R-TX) disrespected the President
The Huffington Post is now reporting that it was Pete Sessions (R-Tx) who told President Obama that he "couldn't stand to look" at him. Other tidbits from the HuffPo story: - Harry Reid told the ...
|How to see ACTUAL plans and prices if you can't get on Healthcare.gov
Many of you have been hoping to at least see the plans and prices on the federal exchanges, without success due to the current glitches at healthcare.gov. With the assistance of DKos user [http://...
|Anyone get through on FEDERAL exchange yet?
Just a short diary to ask if anyone's been able to view plans available to them on a FEDERAL exchange (I've seen plenty of mention of California, which has a state exchange), and if so, to share ...
|Democratic Senators to Immigrant Families Already in Line for Visas: Drop Dead!
One of the key issues of immigration reform is what to do about the backlog of people already in line, legally, waiting for visas to become available? The "path to citizenship" under discussion for ...
|Stop saying Republican electoral-vote rigging is constitutional. It's not. Here's why.
As we all know, one hot topic here over the last few weeks has been the planned Republican coup d'état of rigging the electoral vote system in Virginia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan ...
|Folks...Heidi Heitkamp's going to win ND-SEN (Edit - more in, lead holding!)
She's up by just over 5,000 votes with 95% of the vote in. There's a single county (Oliver County) that has not reported any precincts. Total population: 1,100 souls. Everything else is 60% to 90%
|NY Times: U.S. to Offer National Health Plan, "the robust public option that liberals wanted"
Fascinating article from the New York Times today. The Obama administration will soon take on a new role as the sponsor of at least two nationwide health insurance plans to be operated under ...
|Analysis of Gallup: It will move up Friday
Here's a non-scientific analysis, but I believe a sound one, of what's going on in the Gallup 7-day horserace tracker, based on the movement in the 3-day approval tracker. The bottom line: some ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by scrivener76
- I'm sorry. I'm pissed, Really pissed. I've been a recently-converted cheerleader for the ACA and the "marketplace" at Healthcare.gov, but they've just about lost me. Already. I'm reminded of [http://431 comments 104 Recs
- This is not a matter of mere ideology. Let us deal here in facts, in documented history. Corporations in America were not always as powerful as they are now. We had a revolution here in order to ...23 comments 102 Recs
- It's not exactly the most meaningful thing in the world, but Rand Paul took home the honors in ...56 comments 33 Recs
- This is your war on drugs; ongoing and completely untrammeled by the Sequester. There will ALWAYS be money to chase drug users. Before I get to the story, let me say I read the story a couple times ...134 comments 231 Recs
- The B, hard at work. We saw Buster on his way today. I can barely type the letters to make the words that say so. Storms of grief, followed by stretches of misted calm, take me without my leave. ...105 comments 170 Recs
- I Got The News Today (IGTNT) , which is among the oldest continuous series on Daily Kos, provides members of this community a venue to pay their respects to those who have died as a result of the ...86 comments 94 Recs
- See update Barack Obama is incredibly popular with Democrats. He has a +84% net favorability. Compare that to a year ago, when he had a +82% favorability. Hmmm...he's really losing ...888 comments 426 Recs
- I've tried to be fair and cool and stuff and maintain decorum, but no mas. I have had just about enough of FDL's cockamamie schemes and manipulations of this community and the facts. Yes; I said ...1477 comments 610 Recs
- Can you believe that a US senator actually prayed aloud on the senate floor for the death or incapacitation of a fellow senator? That is exactly what Sen. Tom Coburn - a medical doctor, no less - ...536 comments 544 Recs
- They have officially failed to block health care reform. I'm coming out of retirement for this one.... NOBODY can take THIS away from me:553 comments 406 Recs
- No current results.