Posting History for skepticalbrotha
|Politics is a Dirty Business
Politics is a dirty business, but a necessary one. We all have needs that only government can supply. That reality dictates that we pragmatically deal with unsavory political actors to do what’s ...
|Congressman Steve Southerland, Starving the Poor In The Name of Personal Responsibility
This week saw a convergence of Republican mendacity and incompetence in the failure of the Farm Bill to pass the U.S. House of Representatives. Additionally, a new and sinister threat has been ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by skepticalbrotha
- This isn't a joke . The SAE fraternity, claiming they are victims, has hired high-profile attorney Stephen Jones to represent them after being ousted by the University of Oklahoma ...676 comments 183 Recs
- Democrats are hoping to give Republican Sen. Richard Burr a run for his money ...29 comments 14 Recs
- There's a loophole in the law on financial advisors that's costing consumers $17 billion a year, money that is going into the accounts of said financial advisors instead of the retirement accounts ...55 comments 79 Recs
- The underlying racism in Gov. Scott Walker questioning whether or not President Obama is a ChristianThis past weekend, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a conservative darling and potential Republican ...157 comments 97 Recs
- Gov. Rick "not my problem" Scott. Most Republicans governors seem to be under the impression that it's just not their ...46 comments 53 Recs
- Apparently Rudy Giuliani has felt enough blowback from his suppositions on who does or does not "love America" to require an explanatory op-ed. You know the type. Gosh, I'm so darn blunt—which ...145 comments 103 Recs
- Just when you thought the Grand Old Party would distance themselves from the crazy person who Still, At This Late Date is harboring the notion that the sitting president of the United States is ...35 comments 32 Recs
- This must be an unfamiliar position for Bill O'Reilly. He has a little problem of having his own accounts of his combat reporting courage not looking very similar to the reports of multiple other ...94 comments 142 Recs
- Let me not get back to you on that. Never has a sitting governor's apparent ...47 comments 38 Recs
- Slave tag used to identify enslaved workers in Charleston South Carolina. Most of us are familiar with photos of shackles and chains that symbolize the enslavement of Africans during ...170 comments 195 Recs
- No current results.