Below you'll find recent contributions related to stef's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by stef
- Pulitzer prize winner, essayist and poet Charles Simic pulls no punches in his latest for the New York Review of Books' Blog, castigating the craven indifference of the Republican Party to the ...74 comments 313 Recs
- I want to tell you what an amazing community we have here when we step up to help one of our own in true hardship. I was reading a diary the other day about our own Richard Myers of Flush Rush ...34 comments 237 Recs
- I read about Richard Myers sudden passing and it struck me. I was struck by the fragility of life. I have read Richard's diaries and I thought of what he must have been like and what his family ...61 comments 127 Recs
- Most people seem to assume that Hostess was operating under a traditional business model that was outdated and cumbersome. That in the end the company failed because they couldn't sell enough ...106 comments 372 Recs
- I have had many requests for a copy of this letter and I couldn't find it. Then my Union Sister Linda from Emporia was able to send me a copy!!! So, here ya go! The Letter My favorite part... "I ...30 comments 145 Recs
- Wonder Bread runs deep in my family. I started at Interstate Bakeries in 1999 in Waterloo, Ia after the birth of my first daughter. I asked my father in law who to talk to for an interview. He had ...260 comments 844 Recs
- Curiosity continues to explode the breadth and depth of human knowledge of the Red Planet. The latest comes from measurements that describe a planetary atmospheric tide that has the spherical ...29 comments 129 Recs
- Yeah, no way straight progressives would stay out of fight against these assholes.160 comments 300 Recs
- Dan Savage has a moving piece up on the Stranger blog, called SLOG, that makes a very good point. As much progress as the LGBT community has made over the last few years, and especially on Tuesday, ...151 comments 105 Recs
- Daily Kos: Tearful President Obama: "I'm Really Proud of All of You." dailykos.com/story/2012/11/… via @ dailykos — therehastobeaway (@THTBAW) ...246 comments 521 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.