45 y/o small business owner, 2 kids. NYC born & bred. yellowdog democrat.
Diaries published: 1 (3140 days since last diary on Fri Sep 29, 2006 at 10:42 AM PDT)
Comments posted: 212 (22 days since last comment on Mon Apr 13, 2015 at 02:34 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 4
Total Comment Ratings: 420
Most Recommended Diary: Somebody waterboard me, please., 16 comments, 4 recommends
People Following sullynyc: 0
sullynyc's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by sullynyc
- Walmart grocery sections are gross, understocked and dirty , and the company knows it. Steven Greenhouse and Hiroko Tabuchi report that a recent "highly sensitive" "...103 comments 90 Recs
- This ad is brutal, using Romney's comments at the RNC about climate change against the back drop of hurricane Sandy. Not much needs to be said here... pretty much speaks for itself...180 comments 523 Recs
- This is repost of a blog I wrote in winter of last year when the protests against Governor Walker and union busting were gearing up. Way beyond my wildest expectations, this post actually went ...19 comments 95 Recs
- Darrell Issa: Hold Hearings To "Expel" Ryan, Cantor & Other GOP Who Plotted To Undermine U.S EconomyIt's no secret now that GOP in Congress literally plotted to undermine U.S. economy during President Obama's Inauguration. In Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside ...243 comments 558 Recs
- Do you know who Guy Kawasaki is? During the 80's Guy worked for Apple and his business card read "Evangelist". Later he headed up a Mac database company and has been in and out of the business ...9 comments 22 Recs
- So Mitt Romney has a new economic plan and surprise, surprise, it isn't rooted in reality. ...36 comments 18 Recs
- In a statement on Thursday , Tennessee's Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey (R-Blountville) argued that "unions exist to promote mediocrity" and that they "exist to promote ...30 comments 17 Recs
- A Maryland State Senator, who had previously indicated his opposition to marriage equality was swayed by testimony this week. But he wasn't so much swayed by the pro-equality proponents, but rather, ...225 comments 393 Recs
- Our hometown paper in Tucson, the Arizona Daily Star , asked me for a few words on how our community can come together and heal after last Saturday's attack. Here's what they're running today.136 comments 309 Recs
- In nearly four decades since the Clean Water Act was passed, the Environmental Protection Agency has never vetoed any mining permit retroactively. That changed this morning. Word ...235 comments 629 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.