Posting History for tommy2tone
|Denver Post..Republicans Leading Early Voting..Updated
This: As Election Day kicks off, Republicans continue to lead in Colorado in early voting. About 1.94 million of Colorado's 2.7 million active voters have cast their ballots by mail or in person at ...
|Romney Courting Glenn Beck?
The New York Times Saturday posted an article titled, "Beck Acts as a Bridge Between Romney and Evangelical Christians." http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/04/us/politics/beck-acts-as-a-bridge-between-...
|Would Drug Testing The Unemployed Save Money?
I found this article on PolitiFact Rhode Island. Seems Doreen Costa,a Republican and a member of the Tea Party thinks it would. http://www.politifact.com/rhode-island/statements/2011/aug/26/doreen-...
|Some Unemployment Deal?
Congress got a payroll tax deal. The white House got a victory. Workers got the gold mine and the unemployed and poor got the shaft.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by tommy2tone
- Chris Matthews did what few journalists do these days. He immediately slammed a politician spewing misleading and false talking points. This is important because political talking points have a ...253 comments 482 Recs
- A line from this recommended diary . The full quote: The most common tactic employed by Obama supporters, when deflecting criticism away from the president, is to play the race card. But that ploy ...1103 comments 386 Recs
- Memories Pizza forgot to buy their domain. So someone else did, and it's awesome http://memoriespizza....22 comments 27 Recs
- The Westboro Baptist Church, long-associated with their deranged and ugly protests at the funerals of US troops, have been thwarted in their attempt to 'protest' at the funeral of actor Leonard Nimoy,244 comments 258 Recs
- Please stay out of my country's foreign policy, Mr. Netanyahu. From Haaretz, (firewall) and The Times of Israel : The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to ...480 comments 614 Recs
- When you dress me up like this the TERRORISTS WIN.132 comments 153 Recs
- It didn't occur to me until just now, watching the anger rise on the streets of Ferguson. Throughout the day, when I heard the announcement would take place at 9:00 eastern time and 8:00 local time,157 comments 338 Recs
- There is a reason why it has taken so long to emerge from the Great Recession. And the Republican leaders of the House and Senate with their new majorities exemplify why we have barely emerged from ...15 comments 5 Recs
- Rally for Immigration Reform, Ann Arbor, MI, 2010 Americans might be calling President Barack Obama the Comeback Kid. After historic mid-term election ...10 comments 7 Recs
- I'm honestly baffled at the Democratic Delusion that supporting the Keystone XL pipeline will somehow help Mary Landrieu's re-election bid. The idea that workers in the Louisiana oil patch, who ...341 comments 351 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.