I was born under a red sun when my parents put me in a rocket and.... Ooops wrong origin. I am a graphic artist who wants a future in the United States of America. I also want to add my voice to the throngs here that rage against this machine.
Comments posted: 1271 (2264 days since last comment on Thu Feb 19, 2009 at 11:11 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 2262
People Following pwrmac5: 0
pwrmac5's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by pwrmac5
- I am a big fan of the concept of externalized costs - that businesses should pay for costs that society bears due to their doing business. It's amazing how much people don't seem to get this concept ...14 comments 30 Recs
- It speaks volumes about the state of our country when a drug addict, an illegal drug trafficker, and someone who dodged being drafted in the Vietnam War by claiming an anal cyst as a ...9 comments 9 Recs
- This Rush Limbaugh thing is getting surreal. Limbaugh is issuing a challenge to the President of the ...495 comments 715 Recs
- ...I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the MSM's conflation of the level of the stock market and the overall health of the economy. Using stock indexes to evaluate the economy is the economic ...13 comments 11 Recs
- Katrina vanden Heuvel works for The Nation From This Week with George Stephanopolous on ABC. VANDEN HEUEVEL: But, Mr. Rove – ROVE: Call me Karl. VANDEN HEUVEL: It&...340 comments 541 Recs
- Berkeley, CA. February 24, 2009. As President Obama prepares to address a joint session of Congress, what can we expect to hear? The pundits will stress the nuts-and-bolts policy issues:507 comments 959 Recs
- Commentary Tokenism, ...170 comments 64 Recs
- Usually, the way to deal with the right wing noise machine is mockery and derision – especially as they lose more and more seats and make decisions or comments that sound like they are coming ...843 comments 603 Recs
- I know it is considered untoward to call this economic mess a depression. Recession sounds so much less scary. But, as the crash picks up speed (You didn't really think the worst was over, did you?)380 comments 268 Recs
- (crossposted at Amplify ) UPDATE: Apparently, in ...662 comments 627 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.