Lifelong liberal, registered Democrat. Married 34 years, mom, grandma. Work full-time at home. Reader of Daily Kos since before 2004 elections and finally registered in 2007.
Home Page: http://www.facebook.com/nancy.bally
Comments posted: 159 (928 days since last comment on Thu Oct 18, 2012 at 07:02 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 393
People Following ProgMa57: 0
ProgMa57's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by ProgMa57
- "Anderson? Anderson? I recognize that Michele may ...145 comments 77 Recs
- This comment gave me one of the strongest reactions I've had in years. I nails so much of the struggles of the past 32 years and how frustrated it's been for many of us who are good citizens who do ...251 comments 729 Recs
- Call for the fainting couch! Pearls for clutching! You're going to have to pardon a bit of a rant but, after watching the reaction to the first presidential debate yesterday and reading/listening to ...649 comments 902 Recs
- Crossposted from The People's View More photos of President Obama's visit in ...198 comments 111 Recs
- A Gallup poll taken in 1992 found that Ronald Reagan was the most unpopular living president apart from Nixon, and ranked even below Jimmy Carter; just 46 percent of Americans had a favorable view ...119 comments 208 Recs
- I thought that others might be interested in some of the reactions to President Obama's speech tonight.251 comments 535 Recs
- Most of you know by now my diary bemoaning Rep. Giffords' voting against Nancy Pelosi has been taken by the far right to preemptively protect themselves when it is inevitably found out that the ...792 comments 900 Recs
- This will be generated by two recent occurrences: 1] The Bush Tax Cut giveaway to the rich. 2] The Cat-Food Commission report. The two appear to be irreconcilable; unless of course your objective ...404 comments 573 Recs
- I just finished voting at my local elementary school here in NW Indiana. The good news is that turnout appears to be great. Several of the folks there noted that traffic had been steady and brisk ...208 comments 397 Recs
- Today is a good day. It's the day the Tea Party died. It matters not how many of their house candidates win. What matters is that if conventional wisdom holds, they have cost the Republicans the ...236 comments 285 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.