News junkie. Bestselling romance author. Journalism grad. Forty-eight year old divorced mother of two.
Home Page: http://www.adeleashworth.com
Comments posted: 642 (1285 days since last comment on Thu Oct 27, 2011 at 07:34 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 3299
People Following romwriter: 1
romwriter's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by romwriter
- In recent weeks, I've said repeatedly that I was dumb-founded that in 2012 we are actually debating whether women should have access to contraception. I had no idea I’d be even more dumb-founded ...114 comments 299 Recs
- UpDate Comment: Went looking to see if I could find any updates as to the donations totals this morning when I saw this was still up in the recommend list, all but one seem to still have the $...132 comments 367 Recs
- Supporting Planned Parenthood is great, but it isn't enough. When the Susan G. Komen Foundation decided to defund PP ostensibly over a right-wing "investigation" that originated ...8 comments 14 Recs
- Dictionary.com defines Pseudonym as: Origin: 1840–50; The Wikipedia entry on ...17 comments 4 Recs
- Twenty-two years ago this coming Tuesday, I stood with a group of factory workers, students and the unemployed in the middle of the downtown of my birthplace, Flint, Michigan, to announce that ...231 comments 767 Recs
- BREAKING: (Posted by a protest participant) UNM Campus Police have just informed us that anyone associated with Occupy Albuquerque are not allowed in the park at ANY time, day or night even though ...31 comments 10 Recs
- The Occupy Movement in Albuquerque began October 1st, 2011 in Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street. Today, in spite of a last ...91 comments 75 Recs
- At this moment, the protesters, now numbering about 150 to 200 according to local news casts, are still occupying Yale Park in Albuquerque, NM... about 1 hour past the "curfew" stated by UNM ...10 comments 13 Recs
- The final news cast of the evening is now off the air, but the last report of the night was about Occupy/(Un)Occupy Albuquerque which came to a consensus agreement earlier this evening to remain at ...7 comments 16 Recs
- I know this isn't much of a diary, but I'm doing a happy dance over here, and just wanted to share! Forgot to add this tweet from Keith earlier today: KeithOlbermann Greetings From ...811 comments 723 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.