refugee from the corporate insurance world. Now busy with our family's small contracting business in the Atlanta metro area. Wish we had single payor health care so we could afford to get heatlh care ourselves and hire more employees.
Comments posted: 238 (1159 days since last comment on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 07:13 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 536
People Following undersiege: 0
undersiege's Most Frequent Tags:
undersiege's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by undersiege
- The Big Four of corporate greed are experiencing hard times. (world's smallest violin playing). I see this as The Revenge of Trickle Down (a.k.a. Trickle Up). American consumers are not buying ...240 comments 296 Recs
- When you think of governments ready to fall in Europe, you probably think of Greece or Spain. Instead it is Italy that is warning of a violent insurrection . Events in Italy are turning ...228 comments 304 Recs
- Clear Channel , the parent company of nationally boycotted radio host, Rush Limbaugh, is feeling the Bain – I mean the pain . Yesterday after the stock market closed, the media giant released ...116 comments 400 Recs
- Last night, Bill Maher blasted the right-wing reaction to the Boston bombing by calling for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to be labeled an "enemy combatant" and to basically ignore our Constitution to deal with ...55 comments 169 Recs
- I used to really love my job. So did my co-workers. I don't know too many people who could make that claim with a straight face but when we said it, we meant it. Not anymore. I work for a ...388 comments 534 Recs
- Rush Limbaugh's interests with Sandra Fluke has begun to wane. Faced with sponsors leaving his program in droves and the loss of 2 radio stations, he has found a new object for his affection , ...278 comments 701 Recs
- Newt, Calista, Former Congressman Bob Barr, Georgia Governor Nathan Deal In the week prior to Newt’s homecoming celebration in Carrollton, GA last night, local establishment newspaper Times-...45 comments 98 Recs
- It was just too easy. Not a fair fight. Elizabeth Warren is not only smart and engaging, telegenic and nice, but she is one hell of a scrapper. She just punched the silly smiles off of the entire ...533 comments 829 Recs
- "I have learned one thing: not to look down So much upon the damned. They, in their sphere, Harmonize strangely with the divine Love." --185 comments 243 Recs
- Matt Taibbi focuses upon more inconvenient truths about our nation’s ongoing mortgage fraud fiasco from his Rolling Stone blog, yesterday, in: “[http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/...310 comments 409 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.