Cranky Rhet/Comp prof. of a certain age, NW native happily transplanted to L.A., dog mom, second alto, sporadic gardener, hopeful citizen.
Comments posted: 1053 (1784 days since last comment on Thu Jun 17, 2010 at 02:24 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 6762
People Following cranquette: 0
cranquette's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by cranquette
- No one has ever accused me of being unemotional. I wear my heart on my sleeve, my dress, my shoes – everywhere. But, as a lawyer, I learned -- early on -- that sometimes I had to leave ...400 comments 294 Recs
- This is a short natural history of the coast redwood Sequoia sempervirens forests found nowhere else on earth but the Northern California coast. I recently took a trip to the Redwood ...171 comments 379 Recs
- This is another one of these things. You probably know what to expect by now. If you are new these diaries are posted to provide a brief respite from the stuggles of the day and as a reminder that ...38 comments 44 Recs
- So... Has anyone actually read the Rolling Stone story , end-to-end? The real story here is not about whether or ...690 comments 1111 Recs
- On Sunday afternoon two weeks ago I drove home from a meeting and turned into the driveway. Then I stopped the car. Something was up. Ahead of the car, right next to the house, where the ...407 comments 603 Recs
- This is another one of these things wherein I show you some critters that I have photographed under the waves off the island of Oahu. It is meant to remind you that we share this planet with some ...93 comments 84 Recs
- I have no words tonight. All these species live on or visit the gulf.53 comments 87 Recs
- This is another in a series of photo diaries meant to provide a brief respite from the anger and struggles of the day. Of course they may server to remind one of the undersea creatures that are ...44 comments 54 Recs
- With apologies to Mr. Kos and all of the Front Pagers, I have to express my unreserved admiration for diaries on this site which provide a somewhat universal appeal to the human spirit. We have a ...254 comments 506 Recs
- Well, here we are: in the last /LOST/ Friday Night Discussion. The place that we set up together, while our life with the Island still existed, so that we could find each other and spend a little ...156 comments 22 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.