Life long Democrat and liberal since 1952. Retired RN and Security Specialist. Born and raised in Illinois but Hawaii is now my home.
Real Name: Carole
Comments posted: 21 (323 days since last comment on Tue Jun 17, 2014 at 03:46 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 24
People Following IllanoyGal: 0
IllanoyGal's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by IllanoyGal
- Last week in Texas, a Republican lawmaker proposed an amendment so outrageous, that even some of his own GOP colleagues were repulsed. ...487 comments 358 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 281 Recs
- Three tropical cyclones churned the waters around Australia on March 11, 2015, including Pam, which reached ...276 comments 426 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...261 comments 488 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- Imagine for a moment that a man's neck was almost severed, nearly clean cut in the most painful way possible, while in the custody of the people charged with the duty of protecting and serving. ...447 comments 418 Recs
- South Carolina officers Eric Walters and Franklin "Frankie" Brown After pleading guilty to federal charges of deprivation of rights, two Marion, South Carolina, police officers ...109 comments 197 Recs
- In the English alphabet, “z” (pronounced “zee” in some English dialects and “zed” in others) is the final letter. The etymologies of some words beginning with “z” are described below.23 comments 54 Recs
- Beating an innocent is so hilarious! Police officers in Inkster, Michigan pulled Floyd Dent over for maybe, possibly not completely stopping at a stop sign and ...126 comments 257 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.