Engineer in the electrical power generation business.
Real Name: Henry
Location: Land O Lakes, Florida, USA
Comments posted: 173 (485 days since last comment on Tue Jan 07, 2014 at 08:04 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following anotherroady: 0
anotherroady's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by anotherroady
- It seems like the rule of thumb is that the more firearms a country has, the more crime there is. People like the NRA, some LGC members, and some RKBAers would argue otherwise, pointing to More Guns,146 comments 24 Recs
- We are very fond of describing this place as a "Reality Based Community". There are those who decry this description, alleging variously that people live in an alternate reality or that reality is, ...238 comments 309 Recs
- The recent smear of prominent Christian journalist Cynthia Astle by a staffer at the nefarious Institute on Religion and Democracy was a stark reminder that the war of attrition against the historic ...47 comments 96 Recs
- For nearly 25 years, The Onion has been satirizing American politics and society with unparalleled brilliance. However, the fake news publication – or " America's Finest News Source " – has ...176 comments 438 Recs
- So a guy walks into my office the other day looking for high leadership position in our company. We currently have someone in that job, but his contract is up soon and we’re not sure if we’...147 comments 637 Recs
- Hi there. I'm new here, but have read DK for several years, and this is - ta da! - my first diary. In order to properly introduce myself, I have to explain why I'm a Ben Tre Republican. First, ...196 comments 421 Recs
- That's the phrase Timothy Egan uses in the New York Times today as he turns a spotlight on the G.O.P. in the House, and the people in leadership positions. Too often coverage of Congress is a war ...20 comments 49 Recs
- Hey, lady. You're a friend of a friend of mine. You posted to a meme she got from me and passed along on her own Facebook page, a quote from Pennsylvania State Senator Daylin Lynch: "If you have ...18 comments 24 Recs
- The modern day "yelling FIRE! in a crowded theater" is "yelling GLUTEN! in a crowded Whole Foods." To prevent identity theft, burn all your documents and clothing, then hide in the woods. I have ...8 comments 20 Recs
- I finally got so annoyed at my rightish-wing friends' right-wing Chicken Little THE SKY IS FALLING OUR FREEDOM IS GONE I DON'T WANNA PAY FOR THIS nonsense that I posted this to my Facebook. I kind ...202 comments 585 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.