A new member interested in acquiring, preserving, and sharing knowledge. Munynn is derived from Munin, the Raven of Memory that Odin sent out to observe and report. The other Raven was Hugin, Thought.
Comments posted: 106 (308 days since last comment on Tue Jul 01, 2014 at 04:19 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following Munynn: 4
Munynn's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Munynn
- Corrected Diary: Liz Cheney spouts Likudnik propaganda on Fox News Sunday Bob Woodward calls meme BSEarlier I published a diary attributing comments to PBS's Judy Woodruff that were in fact made by Liz Cheney. Because that's who the comments were attributed to by the Fox News transcript on its ...33 comments 53 Recs
- The National Climatic Data Center is terse and to the point: The globally averaged temperature over land and ocean surfaces for February ...53 comments 95 Recs
- This week, House and Senate Republicans unveiled their respective budget resolutions for fiscal year 2016. As a quick glance at the documents shows, what is old is new again for the GOP. Each ...23 comments 49 Recs
- Paul Ryan is the leader of the Republican Party’s “intellectual” wing. He has been described by the news media in fawning terms as a “policy wonk”, a “numbers guy”, and a “serious ...247 comments 272 Recs
- Solid science education is the best inoculation against ignorance.30 comments 26 Recs
- Portrait of Myrtilla Miner, from her biography by Ellen O'Connor Far too many of the women who made a difference in our entwined histories—white and black—are forgotten or overlooked. One ...209 comments 263 Recs
- This isn't a rant. It's not even really about ideology in any black or white sense. Capitalism, like most human endeavors, isn't static. It evolves, it gets modified and it changes. For all the love ...155 comments 194 Recs
- In case you haven’t heard, the government shut down at midnight last night as Congress failed to pass a “continuing resolution” to keep it operating. You’ll hear a lot of people saying ...5 comments 18 Recs
- Last week, thousands of Bangladeshis completed a nearly 250-mile, 5-day march from the capital city, Dhaka, to Rampal, in the Sundarbans area of southwest Bangladesh and home to the worldâs ...4 comments 11 Recs
- The invocation of the Nazism in political debates is one of my biggest pet peeves because such invocations often demonstrate a complete lack of historical knowledge and understanding as well as a ...73 comments 63 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.