MIdwest guy who bleeds progressivism.
Diaries published: 2 (840 days since last diary on Tue Jan 15, 2013 at 07:06 AM PST)
Comments posted: 6 (819 days since last comment on Tue Feb 05, 2013 at 09:47 AM PST)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 5
Total Comment Ratings: 0
Most Recommended Diary: A Democratic House in 2014 - Keep Fighting, 7 comments, 3 recommends
People Following IowaNiceinDC: 0
IowaNiceinDC's Most Frequent Tags:
IowaNiceinDC's Most Recent Diaries:
It has become increasingly clear that Democrats need to win the House in 2014. This is a tall task when put in a historical context. Only twice has the party in power of the presidency gained seats ...by IowaNiceinDC
7 comments on Tue Jan 15, 2013 at 07:06 AM PST with 3 Recommends
This is my first post on this website and I wanted to post this article from NYMAG http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/11/generation-d-americas-liberal-future.html "This tension continues to define ...by IowaNiceinDC
2 comments on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 02:15 PM PST with 2 Recommends
Recommended by IowaNiceinDC
- PPP just released their latest Iowa U.S. Senate poll and Tea Party Congressman Steve King (R. IA-4) is the ideal candidate for Iowa Republican voters: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/...8 comments 16 Recs
- By now you've probably heard that last November, American voters chose to give Democrats control of the presidency and both chambers of congress in this past election. Wait, both chambers? No, ...149 comments 369 Recs
- Extended magazines like the one in this pistol would be banned if the president's proposal is approved by the Senate and House. As expected, the two key recommendations on gun violence announced ...180 comments 108 Recs
- Ok, so in regards to Senate Minority Leader Mitch "Yurdle the Turtle" McConnell (R), I keep hearing people go back and forth about whether or not McConnell is safe or in danger of a Tea Party ...14 comments 13 Recs
- Michelle Rhee continues her descent into parody. You might have thought that teaching students to read would be a good way to evaluate educational performance, but no. Rhee's StudentsFirst ...108 comments 162 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.