Now living in the San Juan Islands of the great Republic of Cascadia.
Comments posted: 720 (770 days since last comment on Wed Mar 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 10735
People Following cherryXXX69: 0
cherryXXX69's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by cherryXXX69
- Y'know I've been tweet-told in the last couple days that because I don't have any kids in the military, I'm just not qualified or capable of understanding how dangerous the "Taliban Dream Team" is ...258 comments 656 Recs
- UPDATE: I just wanted to thank everyone who recommended this post, and shared it via social media. You have made this diary my "Avatar." Yesterday, I posted a comment laying out several reasons ...515 comments 1069 Recs
- ( Update is below the cheese curd) The lamps are probably going to be burning into the night around Scott Walker tonight. Documents in the first John Doe Probe, covering Walkers tenure as ...159 comments 405 Recs
- My friend Bill McKibben, founder of the climate change organization 350.org, has a 25-year history of environmental writing and activism that began with his inspiring and disturbing book, The End of ...78 comments 252 Recs
- 68 comments 74 Recs
- I'm sorry but there's only going to be one photograph today. I'm writing this mostly for myself, to work through my own thoughts. As you may know I have a small farm near Antalya, and I have been ...51 comments 247 Recs
- Up until the presidential election of 1960, when a televised debate between JFK and Richard Milhaus Nixon turned their election season into a game-changing win not just for the young Senator from ...24 comments 55 Recs
- As we all know science and engineering are just opinions so why not ask a lawyer or a politician or a talking head to explain them. Many opponents of policies designed to reduce emissions or ...127 comments 202 Recs
- The huge Kelvin wave that formed in the Pacific a while back, and may bring us a big El Nino, is now reaching the surface. It's huge, and it's one of the warmest ever recorded. Here's the latest ...112 comments 244 Recs
- 161 comments 616 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.