Born and raised (and still live) in Arkansas. Come from a (very) long line of Democrats and I'm proud to continue that tradition. I like comics, good Southern music (but not Country), and cheese.
Comments posted: 1728 (179 days since last comment on Tue Nov 04, 2014 at 11:40 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 4736
People Following SouthernFried: 0
SouthernFried's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by SouthernFried
- WOW, This is THE most awesome rant EVER! Apparently it has gone viral and I just wanted to share it here. Not much of a diary on my part, but please take the time to read this.181 comments 266 Recs
- David S. Broder, 81, a Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist for The Washington Post = died Wednesday in Arlington of complications from diabetes.234 comments 84 Recs
- One of the ways that the anti-choice activists ply their trade it to intimidate doctors who provide abortions. They put out wanted posters, they show up at their houses, they even make up rhymes ...405 comments 424 Recs
- Another devastating release this week of leaked documents revealing child slave labor practices, toxic dumping, and rampant extortion. In 14,512 leaked documents, it was revealed that Santa's North ...13 comments 14 Recs
- Okay, I have been one of the very few folks afforded the opportunity to travel to the future in the Kosatron 3000™ and pre-pre-pre-beta test DK6. Before I go too far, let me state ...209 comments 307 Recs
- Pretty disturbing news out of Arkansas today, especially considering the recent surge in LGBT teen suicides.462 comments 454 Recs
- Tired of Big Gubmint getting in the way of your entrepreneurial ambition? Ready to Go Galt and shrug all the welfare queens off your shoulders so you can have the riches you deserve? Well, I have ...262 comments 459 Recs
- We must be sure NOT to honor the people killed inside the buildings on 9/11 because MANY OF THEM WERE TERRORISTS same as the people who flew the planes into the buildings. Yes thats correct: ...167 comments 43 Recs
- This just in. In Mike Allen's (that smarmy guy who appears on "Morning Joe" to read his daily "Playbook" and is also the son of John Birch Society member, George Wallace speech writer, and right-...161 comments 140 Recs
- I fully accept the premise that the Gulf Oil spill is one of, if not the, most damaging and horrific environmental events of my life time. But WHY are we piling on President Obama because we don't ...1229 comments 1067 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.