Living and loving life in beautiful blue New Jersey. Progressive liberal, secular Humanist. Church-state separation activist. St. Louis Cardinals/baseball fan.
Comments posted: 402 (1400 days since last comment on Thu Jul 07, 2011 at 08:02 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1248
People Following LisaR: 0
LisaR's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by LisaR
- I love reading Lightbulb's diaries. This morning, s/he posted about juggling work and a healthy diet. I made a comment and mentioned that I'm in pretty serious financial difficulty. S/he (sorry, I ...142 comments 268 Recs
- I began reading “The Fundamentals; A Testimony to the Truth”, the seminal work of Christian fundamentalism, because I wondered how such a document had come to exist. The very first sentence of ...10 comments 20 Recs
- Whereas religion has been either the direct cause or a proximate cause of nearly all of the world's wars and social divisions among humanity, therefore religion stands as an apparent obstacle to the ...429 comments 12 Recs
- In these times of tight budgets and rising food costs backyard gardens have become a great way to help make ends meet and provide better food. Vegetables from our own gardens are more likely to get ...151 comments 189 Recs
- 59 comments 184 Recs
- Weight Loss Kos is a support group for users trying to lose weight, and those who have successfully lost weight and are trying to keep ...38 comments 20 Recs
- Extraordinary, world changing events are unfolding across northern Africa and the Mid-East. People are dying as they struggle to reclaim dignity and a measure of personal and economic freedom from ...524 comments 604 Recs
- This past Friday evening, Glenn Beck spent his program explaining about a "communistic" conspiracy that included 10 groups in America. One was 350.org, a global campaign to fight climate change that ...110 comments 410 Recs
- I’ve struggled with my weight all my life. I lost 100+ pounds at 22, then again at 36, then again at 40. Last May at 46, I looked at my wedding pictures with horror and started fresh. I’ve ...25 comments 27 Recs
- I spent most of my adult life driving trucks. My first long term gig was for what was then called Continental Baking, AKA Wonder Bread & Hostess Cake. We were Teamsters, but under a "second tier" ...18 comments 18 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.