Husband of "boofdah"
Comments posted: 74 (2019 days since last comment on Fri Oct 23, 2009 at 02:18 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 264
People Following kenoyer130: 0
kenoyer130's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by kenoyer130
- It was so good to see a bit of reality from an elected official. Last week Chris Bowers presented Jan Schakowsky's deficit reduction ...153 comments 358 Recs
- This is breaking via AP over the past 20+ minutes.... [http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/23/north-korea-attacks-south-korea_n_787294.html North Korea Attacks South Korea: ...296 comments 173 Recs
- There is some fighting happening between North and South Korea over the island of Yeonpyeong, home to a South Korean naval base and located very near the northern limit of South Korea's territory.47 comments 87 Recs
- Written Friday night, 9:10 PM. I had this up on Kos for a while, but I was so drunk I guess I deleted it. I had the hole dug to bury my dogs about ...492 comments 436 Recs
- Fuck. Yes. A new study by Representative Anthony Weiner (D – Queens & Brooklyn), member of the Health Subcommittee ...222 comments 468 Recs
- Update!! Amy Goodman and Jeremy Scahill discuss the ruling this morning on DemocracyNow! ...157 comments 359 Recs
- since August. While the Teabaggers, the Birthers, the Deathers, the Tenthers, and all the rest of the dead-enders ranted in and around Town Halls, and some Democratic handwringers were demanding ...357 comments 405 Recs
- Reading right-wing propaganda - so you don't have to! Yes, just as I am apparently on Newt Gingrich's mailing list, I am on Sean Hannity's as well. And it will surprise none of you that Sean ...43 comments 16 Recs
- The Huffington Post reports that the robust public option, which is tied to Medicare plus 5% rates, is ...233 comments 362 Recs
- Breaking news right now on Msnbc - Obama admin will order steep pay cuts on the top 7 bailed out firms. Some of those firms are: GM, Citi, Chrysler, AIG and Bank Of America. He will make the ...430 comments 337 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.