Location: grand rapids, michigan, USA
Occupation: jack of all trades, master of none...
Comments posted: 324 (24 days since last comment on Fri Apr 10, 2015 at 01:31 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following tickledpeep: 0
tickledpeep's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by tickledpeep
- Laquan McDonald was shot 16 times by Chicago police On October 20, 2014, something so egregious, so awful, so unjust took place on the streets of Chicago that the city, already in a deep deficit,154 comments 315 Recs
- Florida State Sen. Nancy Detert, blasting AFP. Republican frustration over the Koch brothers' rule is expanding ...141 comments 584 Recs
- Two days ago, Michele Bachmann—once ...300 comments 423 Recs
- Example of "Value-Added" formula The following post appeared on the Band Director's page on Facebook last night. The teacher in question has given permission to share: Robin Stephens 10 hrs ...94 comments 128 Recs
- 98 comments 34 Recs
- If nothing else, you have to give Indiana Republican Governor Mike Pence credit for going big. In April 2007, Pence defended Big War , comparing his heavily guarded tour of Baghdad to visiting "...5 comments 12 Recs
- Having suffered through the abysmal performance of many Democrats during the 2014 Midterm Elections, I am still left to ponder on the question of why can’t Democrats put together a cohesive ...26 comments 76 Recs
- From thinkprogress.org : In an effort to undermine international negotiations aimed at combating climate change, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is telling other countries not to ...96 comments 175 Recs
- In a tense hearing, Rep. Dr. Valdenia Winn, a college professor, let her unhappiness be heard with legislation that would change in-state tuition for young students. http://www.salina.com/opinion/...35 comments 159 Recs
- Billings Montana Rep. Dale Mortensen, doing what he does best—not legislating Montana House Bill No. 633 , introduced by Representative (and bear-hunter!) Dale Mortensen of Billings, reads:14 comments 14 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.