Below you'll find recent contributions related to utopia's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by utopia
- Recently, I heard someone say, “I’d rather trust the “Free Market” to make health care rationing decisions, rather than some government bureaucrat, like they do ...28 comments 16 Recs
- Yes, Virginia, there used to be real death panels in the U.S. They were part of the health care landscape for about 10 years, from 1962-1972. Thanks to ...18 comments 35 Recs
- On August 4, 2009, George Sodini opened fire on a group of women in an aerobics class at the LA Fitness Club in Bridgeville, PA, near where I live. From Congressman Tim Murphy's web site:26 comments 43 Recs
- Full disclosure : This diary was originally published earlier today by ...71 comments 33 Recs
- Town Hall Meeting in Forest City, NC featuring Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC Dist. 10) and about 250 of his constituents . This is my first diary and my very first experience ...33 comments 15 Recs
- A little over a month ago, I announced to the folks here at Daily Kos that I was going on a leave of absence as a DKos contributing editor so ...216 comments 302 Recs
- With most companies, a company succeeds by treating it's customers fairly and running ethical business practices. In the insurance industry you profit by screwing your customers who have nowhere ...19 comments 47 Recs
- I know you like your pop stars to be exciting, but I'm afraid I simply can't be bothered right now. I'...18 comments 14 Recs
- There is one thing I have learned in my years in academia – you are the company you keep, or to be more specific you are the people you published with. There are important reasons for this ...19 comments 5 Recs
- Do you live in a country with national healthcare? Is socialized medicine as bad as the enemies of reform are telling us? I don't know about you, but I'm seeing some of my own Democratic friends ...17 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.