35, F, Cincinnati, Ohio- Healthcare Consumer R&D Have a lovely family.. We enjoy gardening, cooking, traveling, canoeing, and camping. I enjoy spelunking, hiking, biking, reading, music, volunteering, amateur archeology/astronomy.
Comments posted: 104 (1604 days since last comment on Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 09:46 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 288
People Following veracityus: 0
veracityus's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by veracityus
- At today's hearing on "radicalization" among American Muslims, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the ...108 comments 33 Recs
- Woke up today, went to work, and checked out Dkos. Saw a disgusting diary based on a fantasy world in which "liberals" had stayed home to "teach Obama a lesson," and which blames liberals for the ...781 comments 584 Recs
- President Obama is delivering his State of the Union message tomorrow. This is the speech that I would like to hear: “My fellow Americans. Two years ago, 69 million of us voted ...276 comments 346 Recs
- With all the negative news and Deborah Downer stories and depressing stuff that characterizes the modern day, I woke up this morning and have been transfixed by the developing story of Ted Williams, ...221 comments 212 Recs
- I find Greg Sargent to be one of the most incisive writers on politics around, an excellent blogger. He nails it in a post today: The Daley pick will inevitably reinforce a ...490 comments 298 Recs
- When asked by Ed Shultz what he thought of Bill Daley (Wall St/Chamber of Commerce) as Chief of Staff and Gene Spurling who helped repeal Glass-Steagal as Chief Economic Advisor, Congressman Alan ...1547 comments 604 Recs
- then you're on the wrong freakin blog. It was a headline in one of those "daily briefing" kind of things I get in my email at work: News Corp. begins developing education-technology ...399 comments 759 Recs
- So what would you do if NY Policemen & Firefighters traveled to DC to ask why you voted against them? Call the cops on them, of course. Republican senators were so worried about ...207 comments 463 Recs
- Well, the age of bipartisanship was short lived. The Senate passed the tax cut bill and the Rs moved right into action and took two new hostages. First,338 comments 198 Recs
- Wherein I describe the single most important lesson I learned as a junior officer in the U.S. Navy nearly 40 years ago. The implications of what that simple lesson means to a junior officer and what ...261 comments 501 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.