Posting History for voteearly
|Let's Cut to the Chase
I have heard some great and not so great analysis of why the democratic party had such a poor 2014 election. I think we need to learn our lessons no matter how difficult. I have added a poll to see ...
|Gov't off of my ACA
I know this is not a diary, but I had so much fun I had to share this…. I contacted Senator Rubio’s office to inform him that I received a better and cheaper insurance plan than I had last year��
|Florida in Secret Talks....ACA
Of course when contributions are on the line the GOP is scared shitless...When leaving thousands of uninsured behind the GOP says meh.... Secret conversations are taking place in Florida between ...
|Obama speaks to OFA tonight
This time it is different for me. I want the President to be straight forward with those who helped him win the Whitehouse, and who continue to have his back. Simply pleading for our support will ...
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/boehner-assures-children-of-immigrants-he-is-still-working-on-immigration-reform-video... Sorry for the short diary. I think these children do a hell of a lot ...
|NOT GOOD NEWS
I just read that Sabelius stated "We are not where we need to be," Sebelius told a hearing of the Senate Finance Committee. "It is a pretty aggressive schedule to get to the end of the punch list by ...
|VIRGINIA WIN MEANS VETO
Whatever the spin is from the GOP loss in Virginia we must remember dems now have VETO POWER. Dems have veto power to nullify any sort of future disenfranchisement coming from the RIGHT. Whoever, ...
|Poor CNN Doesn't Get Respect.
CNN provided heavy coverage last week of the troubled introduction of the website tied to the Affordable Care Act. The result was the lowest weekly ratings for CNN in more than a year. This is ...
|EVERIFY and Immigration
The Senate immigration bill mandates E-Verify for All Employers. Something tells me that if the E-verify system went down upon day 1 that the GOP would have ALL HANDS ON DECK to fix the problem. Heck,
|ACA-Lets Get it Together
From the inception of the ACA I have been a full throated proponent of the law. Sure single payer would be a heck of a lot better, but anything is better than the system we had before the ACA. I ...
Texas GOP Chair: State Could Be In Play In 2016 If Hillary Runs.............need i say anything more?
|Steve King Cries FOUL
And the show begins, or ends however way you look at it..... The poor Tea Baggers are saying that Rove is bullying them. Now the man, or ashould i say lunatic who represents the vast majority of ...
|THIS MEANS WAR
The funny thing is the title of this diary was a true statement from one of the conservative members of the GOP to Karl and friends..... I was just visiting TPM and found this jewel on the front ...
CBO: Yep, Deficit Obsession Damaged The Recovery... How many of us have told the GOP house and anyone who would listen that Austerity was irresponsible while the country was still reeling from the "...
|Mitch McConnell Raises Chuck Hagel Filibuster Possibility
Mitch McConnell is talking about filibusterING Hagel..... Harry, perhaps this is the time you should pull out the card from your vest that you stated you maintain despite the lack of any filibuster ...
|another school shooting..This time Atlanta
Absolute madness..................that's all i can say.
|Nate Silver is a BOZO
I just read that Mr. Silver is calling the Niners over the Ravens this Sunday...I can't believe the man who i crowed about as; Mr. don't screw with him on political polling data, has just let me down.
|What will Republicans do?
Imagine the likely possibility (although not etched in stone YET) that Mitt Romney loses... The Republicans claim OUR president is illegitimate because he was born in Kenya, and only American born ...
|The President is in command
This diary has nothing to do with what makes Romney wrong, but what makes Obama right. Currently, the east coast due to Sandy is facing significant distress ranging from psychological impact to ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by voteearly
- I didn't want to use the dreaded "Breaking!" so I went with the next best thing. Administration to release Obamacare enrollment numbers at 3:30 p.m. The Obama administration will on Wednesday ...82 comments 53 Recs
- The effort to change the narrative on ...162 comments 130 Recs
- Last night I posted a diary on the subject of "gutter oil" in China, the recycling of waste cooking oil salvaged from grease traps and sewers for "reprocessing" for re-use in cooking. Chinese ...91 comments 206 Recs
- OK, I know I'm setting myself up for the opportunity to have egg on my face if I'm wrong, but it is really starting to look like legalization is inevitable and sooner rather than later. Of course ...34 comments 24 Recs
- President Obama is in Boston today, and is about to speak about the Massachusetts health reform, and about Obamacare. Mitt Romney found out about the speech, and took to the forum every dismally ...64 comments 25 Recs
- President Barack Obama today addressed the disastrous launch of HealthCare.gov. Idiot Republicans squandered an opportunity to ...262 comments 71 Recs
- It took 16 days and three e-mail accounts (applications based on the first two got hopelessly borked in the process), but at the end I got enrolled! Based on my estimated AGI for next year, I will ...125 comments 239 Recs
- 99 comments 81 Recs
- With today's deal avoiding the "nuclear option" in the Senate, Republicans essentially agreed to drop the filibusters that had provoked the "crisis" in ...182 comments 52 Recs
- As she mulls her own political return, Alex Sink "resents all the attention on lifelong-Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist and is intent on being courted for as long as possible," the Tampa ...11 comments 9 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.