Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by smartEpants
- This is a post from a commenter on Huffington Post. It's the kind of list that should infuriate anyone who feels the government should cater to those who vote and the country it supposedly represents.75 comments 426 Recs
- After watching the deranged, delusional National Rifle Association press conference on Friday, it was clear that the Mayan prophecy had come true. Except the only world that was ending was the NRA's.113 comments 269 Recs
- This may seem like the most obvious headline ever, but I think it's something that needs to be reiterated. We can debate ad nauseum whether the president made a serious offer or is playing 11-...355 comments 295 Recs
- Capitalism is the best system of moving goods, producing wealth, and supporting a vibrant economy that we've yet devised. It's not just that the ability to earn direct personal benefit from work ...199 comments 155 Recs
- Continuing to shame the nation. Even ...225 comments 157 Recs
- I went to see the film Lincoln at a small theater in a rural area of Missouri. At several points there was loud applause as the film's recalcitrant Democrats were browbeaten, bribed and shamed ...205 comments 180 Recs
- David Fitzsimmons va politicalcartoons.com "I'm a Very Serious Person™, and I want to ameliorate the crushing debt ...80 comments 69 Recs
- Social Security means different things to people at different income levels. Some zombie lies cannot be smacked ...140 comments 125 Recs
- If there was any doubt that the Obama administration means business about the Bush Tax cuts expiring on incomes over $250,000, here's news: Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner just drew a distinct ...259 comments 297 Recs
- Republicans could give millions of Americans and the overall economy an early holiday Christmas gift by immediately taking one item off the table in the talks on the fiscal "cliff" and deficit: ...34 comments 118 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.