Mojo is Good
Today is Good Friday (Christian Holiday)
Friday Bingo game today!
and I think there are a few basketball games being played today?
TexDem has left the care and feeding of Mojo Friday in my hands today. Please help me out! Let's spread the joy of mojo everywhere while we play Mojo Bingo today. I look forward to having more comments in this diary than in all my previous diaries combined.
Now, get a piece of paper. Draw 6 vertical and 6 horizontal lines so you have a grid, 5 x 5. Fill in the blanks with the items below, in your own random order.
- 300 comments
- 1000 comments
- 1500 comments
- rec list
- pootie pic
- R-rated pic (your discretion)
- diary promoting comment
- Post-Game report up
- You-Tube posted
- a new TU is reported
- groucho marxist comments
- pic of alcoholic drink
- pic of coffee
- pic of pain reliever
- comment about food
- at least two comments against the right margin
- pic or promotion of mojo friday gear
- comment from outside of the USA
- a plea for mojo (more than the usual comment)
- comment about NN (Netroots Nation)
- comment about basketball game
- comment reporting browser crash
The one in the middle is a free gift from me :-). Each comment may only be used for one space.
Before we jump to the goals and guidelines I want to emphasize The Mojo Friday Post Game Show by goffnews. If you haven't gone there before, you need to go just to see where you rank in the amount of mojo you've handed out. Goffnews launches around 4:30 PM EDT.
Mojo Friday Guidelines
1. If you comment you have to recommend all comments. (in order to recieve mojo you have to give mojo. It's only good mojo manners.)
2. Everything you say may be taken as a joke (so if you ask a question, expect a silly answer)
3. You must recommend the diary (and promote it unapologetically)
4. You don't have to comment to recommend.
5. You can't steal my idea (right, like that ain't goin' to happen)
- Please, no pictures or YouTubes until after 300 comments
7. Mojo mojo mojo mojo, mojo mojo mojo
Mojo Friday Goals
A. at least 200 different commenters and 1000 comments by 1:30 PM EST and 1500 by 5:00 PM EST Friday Night that it's posted.
B. 100 recommends for each comment, at least.
C. Stay on Recommend List at least five hours (this requires some strategic planning by you guys, refer to guideline #3)
D. At least 200 diary recommends. 300 would be better, spread the word.
E. And always, fun fun fun.
G. (New) Have at least 30 kossacks over 90% participation (see here for some tips).
H. Overload the servers with recommends, not to mention dominate Top Comments Mojo list. (we do tend to mess with the site with all of our recommends at one time)(also, to dominate the Top Comments Top Mojo we need at least 50 comments with over 100 recommends, see guideline B)
That's enough for now. (Have a suggestion? Post it.)
MKinTN posted a diary to help everyone achieve greater success called How to Succeed at Mojo Friday Without Really Trying.
One other quick note, for those of you looking for mojo late at night you have two options. Top Comments is posted every night by various diarist. But on Monday WI Deadhead has been posting dailup version of MF called Mojo Monday. Just remember MM is a no pics mojo diary.
Only positive comments on Democratic politicians, please. Save wrath for the Republicans. And if you win on your bingo card, say so. Then garner more mojo!