No snark tags here, and this isn't from the Onion.
Found this article on Polito
To quote Willard on the stump in Marion, OH:
"Your friends may have voted last time, perhaps in the Democratic primary, they may have voted for who knows? They may have voted or Hillary Clinton or they may have voted for Barack Obama, they may have voted for then-candidate Obama in the final election, but I need you to convince them to vote for Paul Ryan and me,”in the past three days from the Romney camp, re: Ohio
“And that’s not always easy, but you can ask them this question… ‘do you think everything’s going just fine?’ Do you think we should just go just go you’re gonna say do you think should just go on like they’re going for the last four years? And if they have the same answer you just had then you have the number one argument why for why they should vote for us. Because our campaign is about fundamental change, our campaign is about real change, taking a course correction in this country."
1. Lied about (and immediately refuted by Chrysler) Jeep moving production to China
2. Doubled down on said falsehood by putting it into an ad.
3. Confirmed a position from last years primaries that FEMA should be disbanded and go to the states. Or the private sector. A day before a giant freakin hurricane is bearing down on the east coast.
4. Trying to woo Hillary voters from the Democratic primary four years ago.
5. Portman said this morning that their internals show them up in Ohio.
Now... are these the actions and words of somebody who is WINNING this state??
I think not.
Oh, and btw Willard, Hill's in our camp. And you can't put her in a binder.