The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Roger Otip
- Her voice shakes. You sense her very foundation has been shaken. This isn't an actor, a newscaster, or a spokesperson. She hasn't planned her words. She doesn't know what she's going to do next, ...271 comments 712 Recs
- C oal is a disaster for the climate and, although it provides good-paying jobs in areas where there often are no others, it also is a disaster for coal communities and miners themselves. For those ...117 comments 126 Recs
- For the rest of this month, Bill McKibben will be touring many cities in the U.S. to build a movement to stand up to the fossil fuel industry by a variety of means, including divestment to cut off ...42 comments 108 Recs
- Sorry for the short diary folks, but I had to call this out. I grew up in rural red state, voted for Bush Sr., then Clinton twice, then Nader, learned my lesson and am Team Blue now, but let me say, ...65 comments 23 Recs
- Bill O'Reilly summing up the consensus Right a few seconds ago on Fox. "The white establishment is now the minority. And, the voters, many of them, feel that the economic system is stacked against ...143 comments 439 Recs
- I live in Nebraska. I catch a lot of grief here on DKOS. I don't care because I grew up true blue, in Chicago. People have told me, "I don't trust YOU!" I don't care. I don't have a vote to decide ...196 comments 1243 Recs
- To anyone who has been following what climate scientists have been predicting for years, the superstorm that devastated the Eastern seaboard this past week was no surprise, unfortunately. It’s ...22 comments 35 Recs
- The most common mistake that politicians and the media make when discussing the Keystone XL pipeline is to frame it as an “environment vs. economy” issue. When presented this way, it appears to ...12 comments 10 Recs
- Burning the Midnight Oil for Living Energy Independence crossposted from Voices on the Square One thing we will likely be hearing soon, once the election is over and attention inside the beltway ...22 comments 30 Recs
- Citing climate change as a central reason for his endorsement, Mayor Bloomberg came out to endorse President Obama today, reports the NY Times.40 comments 38 Recs
Roger Otip's Tags
- Climate (3373)
- Climate Change (24719)
- Climate Change News Roundup (147)
- Climate Crisis (320)
- Climate Denial (557)
- Climate Deniers (199)
- Climate Science (297)
- Climate Skeptics (96)
- Energy (19289)
- Environment (45726)
- Global Climate Change (281)
- Global Warming (15314)
- Greenhouse Gas (93)
- Romnesia (70)
- Science (24472)