You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by BostonBilly
- Sometimes good candidates lose. Why did ...174 comments 99 Recs
- SPOILER WARNING: A late night gathering for non-serious palaver that does not speak of that night's show. Posting a spoiler will get you brollywhacked. You ...23 comments 6 Recs
- Sharon Sund announced today that she is seeking the nomination to run against Erik Paulsen to take back Minnesota District 3 for the Democrats. Sharon is currently unopposed for the nomination, so ...1 comments 4 Recs
- State Sen. Candidate Jennifer Wexton (second from right) Remember this asshole ? During a ...68 comments 58 Recs
- At first glance, an interactive graphic that plots House party unity against DW-Nominate scores over the years doesn't sound too noteworthy; by definition—at least in a two party system—they'...43 comments 31 Recs
- According to an article on the website "Enlightened Catholicism", link, Catholic Bishops have said very little about economic justice because "many bishops fear that speaking loudly about economic ...185 comments 334 Recs
- Although much of what Yale economist Robert Shiller writes is about the importance of financial markets, he won the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for studying how financial markets misbehave. He ...3 comments 6 Recs
- PPP is just filled with encouraging news today! http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/10/sd-senate-race-tightens....5 comments 19 Recs
- UPDATE: PPP also showed that the Tea Party shutdown is hurting the GOP's chances in the South Dakota U.S. Senate race: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/16/1247915/-SD-Sen-PPP-Shows-Race-...69 comments 178 Recs
- Dave Reichert is a Republican member of the House of Represenatives from the state of Washington. He ran against a popular radio host , lied about the host"s positions on defense and won. The ...7 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.