After Florida's noon deadline to finish counting votes, Obama finished with 50.01% of the vote, compared to 49.13% for Romney. His margin is about 74,000 votes. Narrow, but a lot larger than 537.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by democrattotheend
- This diary is not another attempt to discuss the ways in which the Republic party uses emotionally charged social issues to co-opt the low-income religious voting block. That topic is too broad for ...119 comments 173 Recs
- With the fiscal cliff averted, Congressional Republicans are turning to their next�and more important�hostage. Without draconian spending cuts, they promise, the GOP will block any increase in ...9 comments 12 Recs
- Enroute to some hostage taking. Amidst another tiresome ...331 comments 144 Recs
- In her first show back from vacation, Rachel had an exceptional show last night. Among the topics discussed were whether we as Democrats will keep up the pressure on Republicans in the states with ...36 comments 17 Recs
- One of the least convincing arguments about the tax deal is that it is the opening move in the President’s long game. Given that the Republicans control the House and are likely to do so for the ...21 comments 8 Recs
- I do not look forward to Peter King becoming Speaker of the House, but I do really look forward to John Boehner not being Speaker of the House and neither Eric Cantor nor Paul Ryan replacing him. We'56 comments 16 Recs
- Sadly, Boehner may already be more liberal than most of the dung beetles in congress, but that is beside the point. There might be an opportunity for a congressional coup and I say that us, ...20 comments 8 Recs
- Now with all the political grandstanding and delay that went along with this Fiscal Cliff jump. Repubs have once again unwittingly lost the words of words. As they tried to tag Pres Obama with the ...9 comments 1 Recs
- Illinois Sen. Mark ...189 comments 465 Recs
- If nothing else, the right-wing temper tantrum over Tuesday's "fiscal cliff" agreement is rich with irony. After all, the "crisis" was never really about deficit reduction (...4 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.