You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
scribe, homo neurotic, jabney, JanF, ruleoflaw, blueoasis, Ooooh, BlueMississippi, john07801, Mary Mike, bythesea, moose67, ericlewis0, mama jo, anodnhajo, belinda ridgewood, arizonablue, Glen The Plumber, exterris, broths
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by blueyedace2
- Some of you might have noticed the kitchen-sink approach of the GOP operatives and their friends in the press of late. They launch one faux scandal and attack after another at Hillary, Bill, ...36 comments 19 Recs
- This experiment began Sunday, as commented at Besame's diary, "Silence Won't Stop an Epidemic" on neuro-immune-endocrine disorders awareness, for KosAbility. i switched from 7th Generation (which ...67 comments 30 Recs
- More words of lunacy from one of the most vulnerable Senators up for re-election next year: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ron-johnson-abolish-department-...4 comments 8 Recs
- The Daily Bucket is a regular feature of the Backyard Science group. It is a place to note any observations you have made of the world around you. Insects, weather, meteorites, climate, birds ...60 comments 17 Recs
- ::Pours margaritas for everyone here at Top Comments tonight:: It's Cinco de Mayo ! What does that mean other than we all drink tequila and eat tacos? Follow me below the orange burrito after a ...56 comments 48 Recs
- Come oh come ye tea-thirsty restless ones -- the kettle boils, bubbles and sings, musically. ~ Rabindranath ...134 comments 57 Recs
- A friend of mine recently released an album - he's done about 60 in the last 20 years, but what struck me about his new release is how populist and relevant it feels to the present day. His name ...4 comments 7 Recs
- We've had a good run. We've been together 21 years, 7 of them legally wed. But this is all about to crash and burn around our ears thanks to 66-year-old Sylvia Driskell of Auburn Nebraska. ...637 comments 427 Recs
- No current results.