I just saw a comment from Bill that it will not appear tonight. Please look tomorrow at noon ET.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
BlackSheep1, Steven Payne, ExStr8, 3goldens, ms badger, slksfca, NonnyO, BeninSC, Dave in Northridge, sfbob, Tonga 23, LinSea, Larsstephens, commonmass, mjbleo, BlueJessamine, Ebby, blue muon, mapamp, jim in IA, Aunt Pat
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Melanie in IA
- A DK commenter recently said he might stop writing because, being just an ordinary guy, not an expert or influential person, he felt he could not impact the many problems we face. Discouraged, he ...76 comments 78 Recs
- But First,92 comments 41 Recs
- For those of us of a certain vintage, the line in the title stirs memories of black-and-white reruns of a show from the 1950s. The hero would save the day, then ride off into the sunset without ...71 comments 19 Recs
- One of the problems with the ongoing scandals within the Catholic Church (...208 comments 114 Recs
- The quilters of the DK Quilt Guild are doing it again! Working together, the guild has assembled the many quilt blocks needed to produce not one, but two fabulous quilts to be auctioned for the ...51 comments 34 Recs
- Today’s Meet The Press had a very short segment that is more impactful than most would immediately imagine. Having David Gregory, who over the past several years have appeared to be either an ...99 comments 367 Recs
- I remember my father putting out his index finger and I would hold it with my entire hand as we walked together. He was tall and strong, not just to small me, but to everyone who knew him.83 comments 230 Recs
- When I was about eight, I learned to embroider from a kit. This may not sound like much; lots of young girls receive "Teach Your Child to Sew" kits or similar crafts-in-a-box projects as gifts, and ...19 comments 31 Recs
- Every day is a new day and with that, a new opportunity. EVERYONE is welcome and please join us each morning at 7:30 AM PACIFIC to tell us what you're working on, share your show & tell , vent, ...146 comments 52 Recs
- PLEASE, NEW VOLUNTEER DIARISTS ARE ABSOLUTELY NEEDED AND WELCOME! YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE PERFECT! PLEASE SIGN UP IN THE BUTT CAN . GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a self-sustaining community support ...66 comments 15 Recs
Melanie in IA's Blogroll
- No current results.