1. Do you think the Sandy Hook shooting will actually result in meaningful gun control legislation?
2. Do you think the NRA will roll over for gun control advocates? Remembering, they spent $17M in 2012 alone to advocate for access to guns.
3. Do you think Republicans politicians will be honest brokers in any gun control legislation process?
4. If Republicans won't negotiate meaningfully, what's to be done by Democrat lawmakers?
5. Will the White House has the actual strength of will to advocate for meaningful gun control?
6. If the White House won't risk it's political capital on gun control, what should advocates do?
7. Why does it take a white kid shooting other white kids to make the nation discuss gun control? Remember that Sandy Hook accounts for 0.3% of handgun murders in America in 2012 (9000) and in 2008 alone, 20,000 kids were injured by guns in America.
8. Are you willing to accept things staying the way they are? Or getting worse?
9. What ideas do YOU have to fix the gun problem in the US?
10. Should Democrats campaign on gun control in 2014?
Bonus Question: Would you vote for someone based purely on their gun control stance?