If you vote in favor of any bill with cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or any program considered part of the social safety net then I will never vote for you. If Pres. Obama should sign such a bill into law then I will never vote for any Democrat until the cuts are restored. If such program cuts are made then I believe the the losses Democrats incurred in 2010 will be minor compared to the losses in 2014.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by LWelsch
- 149 comments 284 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 279 Recs
- Baltimore State's Attorney: Freddie Gray's death was a homicide and criminal charges will be pursuedOn Friday morning, Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced that the death of Freddie Gray has been ruled a homicide and that criminal charges will be pursued.663 comments 343 Recs
- There have been a lot of really jaw-dropping questions asked lately. Many times they're asked in the face of the actual answers already being stated. Questions like, "If you're angry at [X], why are ...134 comments 305 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...261 comments 488 Recs
- Some nasty, malevolent wingnut took it on himself to spoil a kindergarten concert in Iowa by yelling "USA! English Only!" over and over when the concert was introduced first in English, and then by ...157 comments 248 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...425 comments 572 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- Photo : If ever a photo should exist to explain how we feel every day, from the moment we arise til we fall asleep. pic.twitter.com/m9hdWJ6TrU — The Real Segun Idowu (@RevrendDoctor) April 26, ...94 comments 209 Recs
- Rekia Boyd On Monday, Judge Dennis Porter made a decision that shocked lovers of justice across the nation. Presiding over the case against Chicago Police Officer Dante Servin, who shot and killed ...90 comments 118 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.