This is just a simple question, I haven't been able to parse this out. He seemed pretty confident in his short presser that the house will pass it. Will it get any democratic support? Are there any republicans on record against it? Just curious, but I suppose we will know by tomorrow.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by schobel94
- Barring some implosion, it looks like Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic presidential nominee. Unless former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, Vice President Joe Biden, former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley,53 comments 3 Recs
- I feel good about Senator Mark Begich (D. AK). The Daily Caller saw this Tweet from Donna Brazille and immediately started crapping their pants: http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/03/democrat-mark-...69 comments 131 Recs
- Michelle Nunn (D. GA) Ok, so today I released polling results from PPP that they conducted on behalf of the Center For American Progress showing tight races all around. These polling results are PPP'67 comments 87 Recs
- PPP just Tweeted their latest poll conducted on behalf of the Center For American Progress and they show a dead heat between Rep. Bruce Braley (D. IA) and State Senator Joni Ernst (R. IA). Ernst ...14 comments 21 Recs
- Keep hope alive... U.S. Rep. Bruce Braley closes the gap with Republican State Sen. Joni Ernst, leaving the Iowa U.S. Senate race a 47 - 47 percent dead heat, according to a Quinnipiac University ...7 comments 8 Recs
- The shot heard around the polling world tonight is Joni Ernst's 7-point lead over Bruce Braley in the final Des Moines Register poll. Though DMR pollster Ann Selzer has a record of accuracy in Iowa ...203 comments 14 Recs
- I'm more willing to believe PPP's latest Colorado poll done on behalf of the League of Conservation Voters which shows Senator Mark Udall (D. CO) tied with Cory Gardner (R. CO), 48-48: http://www....43 comments 13 Recs
- I don't like to obsess on polls this late in the game because, frankly, there are sooooo many of them and with Reds and Blues locked in SENATE-SLAMM 2014!! Literally dozens of polls are hitting the ...63 comments 107 Recs
- Now that's some "Souls to Polls" in Georgia: 68% of Sunday voters were African-American — Michael McDonald (@ElectProject) October 27, 2014 An academic at the University of Florida is ...8 comments 32 Recs
- It ain't over yet folks: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/mark-pryor-leads-1-...22 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.