Most hilarious news clip I've seen in a LONG time.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
mickT, exNYinTX, annrose, edrie, HeyMikey, xxdr zombiexx, Tinfoil Hat, Ozymandius, Pandoras Box, jayden, yella dawg, NewDealer, Lujane, pelagicray, statsone, weaponsofmassdeception, rja, sboucher, mrsgoo, Haf2Read, nogo postal, Vatexia, Mentatmark, Lily O Lady, Linda1961
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by larryfeltonj
- This afternoon, the moderation team for the popular /r/politics subreddit announced a blacklist , banning such publications as Alternet, Drudgereport, Heritage Foundation, Huffington Post, ...256 comments 427 Recs
- The end of competent democracy, seen here represented as a batshit crazy guy. At some point we're going to have to consider Texas a failed state. There should be a limit to just how dumb your ...188 comments 162 Recs
- According to the Washington Post , Congressman Paul Broun who somehow got a medical degree, is already causing some Republicans to worry that Broun will say things that make him unelectable. Since ...15 comments 13 Recs
- Click to enlarge.9 comments 11 Recs
- Karl Rove defends his new Super ...51 comments 39 Recs
- Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here . Leading Off : • IA-...47 comments 14 Recs
- Last night, Stephen Colbert explained what the GOP's problem with immigration and the Latino vote is. Where did we go wrong? The GOP and Hispanics are made for each other. ERIN BURNETT (11/17/2012)5 comments 15 Recs
- The Country Club wing of the Republican Party is fed up with the antics of Tea Party. Tea Party candidates are winning primaries, knocking off incumbents, and then going on to lose disastrously in ...112 comments 193 Recs
- "The unveiling happened today, because it is the 47th anniversary of William Moore’s murder. Moore, who was a former Marine and postal worker, was an outspoken advocate for civil rights. It was on ...2 comments 3 Recs
- Just to show how much LaPierre has been boxed into the fringe, Fox News host Chris Wallace destroys him on his show, watch the whole thing, it's great! Wallace pointed out that the president's ...145 comments 280 Recs
- No current results.