Have you ever questioned just how real and accurate those state nicknames and sayings are on our state licence plates? Have you ever wished that they more honestly reflected the persona and personality of the state and its' people? Well, here is a snarky attempt, in five parts, at calling a spade a spade.
This is the 2nd of a 5 Part Series. Yesterday, in Part 1, we looked at the license plate nicknames for the states from Alabama through Georgia.
Over each of the next three days we will continue with another installment on this snarky adventure. Each day we will add a new Part and ten additional states. Look for them.
11. Hawaii Yes, Obama Was Born Here!
(And Please Stop Asking!)
12. Idaho Idaho- Welcome to Upper Utah!
(Conveniently Located at the Intersection of Mormon and Militia)
13. Illinois Land of Lincoln and Larceny!
(images of Abe Lincoln and Rod Blagojevich)
14. Indiana Indiana- Birthplac an Hom of Dan Quayle!
15. Iowa Iowa- The Gateway to Nebraska!
16. Kansas Kansas- Where Unborn Fetuses Have Human Rights!
(But Their Living, Breathing Mothers Don’t)
17. Kentucky Kentucky- Home of the Creationist Museum!
(Where Yesterday Meets the Day Before Yesterday)
18. Louisiana Louisiana– Spank Me Now!
The Loud, Slutty and Gaudy Buckle on the Bible Belt
19. Maine Visit Maine Anytime During Our Ten Day Summer Season!
20. Maryland Maryland- The Best Place to Get Crabs!