Have you ever questioned just how real and accurate those state nicknames and sayings are on our state license plates? Have you ever wished that they more honestly reflected the persona and personality of the state and its' people? Well, here is a snarky attempt, in five parts, at calling a spade a spade.
This is the 4th in a 5 Part Series. Yesterday, in Part 3, we looked at license plate nicknames for the states of Massachusetts through New Jersey, on Saturday, in Part 2, we looked at the states of Hawaii through Maryland, and on Friday, in Part 1, we looked at the states from Alabama through Georgia.
Tomorrow we will finish our series with Part 5, the last 10 states South Dakota to Wyoming. Look for them.
31. New Mexico New Mexico- Hey Compared to Arizona, We’re Normal!
32. New York State New York, A Failed State!
33. North Carolina North Carolina: First in Freedom!
(Hey, Stop Laughing!)
34. North Dakota North ‘Frackin’ Dakota!
35. Ohio People Love Ohio (Every Four Years)
36. Oklahoma We Have 3 Area Codes!
37. Oregon Oregon.....The Beaver State, Yes, We Speak Lesbian!
38. Pennsylvania Pennsawtucky, Come Drive Where the Hick Meets the Hillbilly!
39. Rhode Island Rhode Island- Hello! At Least We're Not New Jersey!
40. South Carolina South Carolina: Too Small For a Republic, Too Large for an Insane Asylum!