Happy Friday everyone! We are coming to you from downtown San Jose today. I'm putting this diary together Thursday night. TexDem is living it up at one of the late night parties and since I've been feeling under the weather the past few days I decided to call it quits a little early and offered to put today's diary together before going to bed.
For those of you who are here make sure you stop by the Netroots for the Troops booth and say hi. For the rest of you I have pictures from the past couple of days to share with you.
Mojo Friday Guidelines
- If you comment you have to recommend all comments. (in order to receive mojo you have to give mojo. It's only good mojo manners.)
- Everything you say may be taken as a joke (so if you ask a question, expect a silly answer)
- You must recommend the diary (and pimp it unapologetically)
- You don't have to comment to recommend.
- You can't steal my idea (right, like that ain't goin' to happen)
- Please, no pictures or YouTubes until after 300 comments. Now, after 100, use a little common courtesy and be responsible in the number.
- Mojo mojo mojo mojo, mojo mojo mojo.
- TexDem (that's me) is not bound by the guidelines. Heh
Mojo Friday Goals
- At least 300 different commenters and 1000 comments by 1:30 PM EST and 1500 by 5:00 PM EST Friday Night that it's posted.
- 100 recommends for each comment, at least.
- Stay on Recommend List at least five hours (this requires some strategic planning by you guys, refer to guideline #3)
- At least 200 diary recommends. 300 would be better, spread the word.
- And always, fun fun fun.
- Have at least 75% average participation rate as seen here in the Mojo Friday Postgame Show by Woodtick and bjedward.
- Have at least 30 kossacks over 90% participation.
- Overload the servers with recommends, not to mention dominate Top Comments Mojo list. (we do tend to mess with the site with all of our recommends at one time)(also, to dominate the Top Comments Top Mojo we need at least 50 comments with over 200 recommends, see guideline B)
- That's enough for now. (Have a suggestion? Post it.)
MKinTN posted a diary to help everyone achieve greater success called How to Succeed at Mojo Friday Without Really Trying.
For those of you new to MF (Mojo Friday) we have our own lingo about a few things. Thank's to MF'er Jez (the link will explain) go to this diary for a little more fun and explanation. Official Mojo Friday Snecktionary.