Click here to donate to Schwartz's campaign:I am proud to call Allyson Schwartz my friend. She's been at the forefront of so many important issues for years -- that's why I was so excited when she told me that she was going to run for Governor of Pennsylvania.
Congresswoman Schwartz has been a fighter as long as I've known her. She's taken on many discriminatory laws, including Pennsylvania's DOMA when she was a state senator in the mid-1990's. Even when there were few allies, Allyson made sure to stand up for what is right. Now, Allyson is facing a big deadline in just a few days. The end of the quarter is always a big deal for campaigns, but Allyson's deadline is even more vital because her race was recently named as one to watch by the Washington Post.
All eyes will be on her campaign and it will be on us to determine if she is able to compete against Corbett and his money machine. Can you click here and rush a contribution to her campaign now?Governor Corbett is wrong for Pennsylvania. He has failed to lead and when he has led, he denied healthcare to thousands of Pennsylvanians, and tried to gain favor with the GOP's mega donors. That is why the deadline that Allyson is facing on the 30th is so vital.
Can you click here and contribute to Allyson's campaign before the 30th?
Rep. Brian Sims
Received this fundraising e-mail from State Rep. Brian Sims (D. PA), the only openly gay member of the Pennsylvania State Legislature, in support of fellow LGBT champ Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz (D. PA-13) in support of her gubernatorial bid to unseat homophobic Governor Tom Corbett (R. PA) next year:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Treatment over incarceration? Yes. Massachusetts has been fighting a growing wave of ...31 comments 83 Recs
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) is one of the more endangered Republicans up for re-election in 2016, which might have something to do with the fact that he'...4 comments 9 Recs
- I know that you’re well aware of the historic obstruction we’ve seen from the GOP on issues ranging from the budget to President Obama’s ability to negotiate treaties to an increase in the ...2 comments 9 Recs
- Let us open an account for you, or ten.70 comments 170 Recs
- Still not onboard with fast-tracking the Trans-Pacific Partnership Under the rubric of "prioritize jobs" Democratic Sens. Tammy Baldwin (WI), Sherrod Brown (OH), Al Franken (MN), ...32 comments 87 Recs
- No current results.