Welcome to Sunday Puzzle, Daily Kos's weekly puzzle party.
Sorry, no Rush Limbaugh clues tonight. But plenty of other fun stuff. As the diary title indicates, this one's got just about everything: music, math, baseball, bedroom activities... even a little politics. Come on down; everyone's welcome!
PS: If you haven't already looked at skymutt's very entertaining crossword puzzle, which posted yesterday morning, there's still time to enjoy it (and to tip and rec it).
Here are the clues for tonight's JulieCrostic.
If you're a Sunday Puzzle regular you can dive right in. If you're new, it might be good to go first to last night's Sunday Puzzle Warm-Up, where you can find complete instructions on how these puzzles work. (Plus you can enjoy an entertaining and educational 2-minute video in the comments.)
PS: Tonight's JulieCrostic is titled "Many Times".
1. Instruction concerning Judaism
3. After gen
4. Follower of Bobby in the '40s
5. Girl's leader for 50 years
6. A good man!
7. Thai salads
8. Red and green with tinsel and lights and music
9. Transylvanian mineral
10. Short outer
11. Only after, often
13. Undocumented alien who was mainly Welsh when speaking
14. Radio or tv
15. Arousing message
16. Formal suits
17. 9 + 21
19. Tree, leaf and gardenHELPFUL HINTS:
20. Progressive sin
21. Good for a start
- Don't trust the clue capitalization; the Sunday Puzzle gremlins often capitalize words which don't need it and de-capitalize words which do.
- Also don't trust the clue punctuation; the gremlins often remove punctuation marks which should be there and insert ones which shouldn't.
- And you might be a little wary of word spacing as well; gremlins sometimes remove a space between two words which makes them run together or insert a space inside a word to make it appear to be two words.
- And especially don't trust the way the clues are grouped; the gremlins like to put the clues into tidy little bunches of three regardless of how many answers there actually are in a row.
Have fun and I'll see you in comments!