What Are You Working On? is for all things hand-made, home-made, and creative in a variety of mediums.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Pam from Calif, rserven, mommyof3, Ninepatch, jlms qkw, Fineena, leu2500, NormAl1792, FloridaSNMOM, winifred3, belinda ridgewood, Bisbonian, RiveroftheWest, trkingmomoe
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by vgranucci
- Our now three-legged cat came home just before Noon yesterday. We have her in a downstairs room. After several times when she hid behind bookcases where we could not reach her, I emptied the ...12 comments 33 Recs
- It's time to do some celebrating. We have been planning this for a while.64 comments 97 Recs
- If it weren’t for his racist and asinine blog posts, former Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction John Huppenthal would likely be sitting in the same office today. Although the former ...4 comments 34 Recs
- The end is near. By this I mean that I'm entering the home stretch of this year's six week long experiment in reprinting old diaries as I lurch grimly toward Kalamazoo. The paper is partially done,23 comments 12 Recs
- This will be rather short as it has been the day from hell. Reid started feeling bad this afternoon. I dealt with diarrhea and vomiting. His blood sugar plummeted and he went into seizures. The ...49 comments 141 Recs
- You Can’t Read That! is a periodic post featuring banned book reviews and news roundups. YCRT! Banned Book News I linked to an earlier story on this in a previous YCRT! diary, but here's more ...6 comments 13 Recs
- I love finding new quotes that capture the essence of a good leader. I've run across many over the years and they repeat a theme. It's not about them, it's about you. Let me hear from you guys as ...280 comments 32 Recs
- and all your previously decided priorities get tossed out. Earlier this month my wife discovered a growth on the right rear leg of one of our three remaining rescued cats, Felicity, the shyest. She ...31 comments 48 Recs
- Here's some more scary news from the Duke City, and it's for real. Not from any of its famous TV series. The county district attorney overseeing Albuquerque Police has gone on the record in the ...97 comments 427 Recs
- Congratulations! You’re a Late Nite Show host and you have been given the awesome ability to resurrect the dead! As a 30 year old woman filling out college applications for the first time, my ...23 comments 12 Recs
- Books So Bad They're Good (625)
- Brothers & Sisters (15)
- Brothers and Sisters (440)
- brothers and sisters at dailykos (8)
- California (15863)
- Cats (5315)
- food diary (38)
- Group Meditation (63)
- Los Angeles (1174)
- Mojo Friday (1799)
- Pooties (7575)
- Prayer (516)
- sekritarmy (386)
- ShelterBox (413)
- Street Prophets (2847)
- WAYWO (661)
- WYFP (989)
- No current results.