- Results ask NS if they're significant
- When NS flips a coin the odds are 60-40 he'll call it correctly
- NS expected the Spanish Inquisition
- Before going on a date, NS knows the prior probability of reaching 3rd Bayes
- NS does not breath; he periodically samples the atmosphere
- When rappers ask the crowd to "make some noise!", NS still hears only the signal
- NS once walked over each of the bridges of Konisberg exactly once
- NS can recite Pi. Backwards
- NS counted to infinity - twice
- NS knows which butterfly it was
I have to play (and you can, too, in the comments!). Follow me below the Orange Squiggle of Cross-Coupled Differential Equations. But remember this:
NS knows there are no NS facts ... only confidence levels!
- NS knows that pundits make their predictions based upon imaginary numbers. After all, if you take "i" out of their predictions not much is left
- If NS ever shakes hands with Donald Trump, Trump will fire himself
- NS knows how many stars it was full of at the end of 2001
- NS has been granted the honorary Daily Kos user number of π
- When NS enters the city of Las Vegas alarms go off in all the casinos
- NS knows how much more a "fat chance" is than a "slim chance"
- NS can square the circle and doesn't even need the straight edge
- When NS plays chess, the front row of pieces are referred to as "pundits"
- Mention "Nate Silver" to Dick Morris and he'll bite off 3 toes
- Quantum states send NS a text message before resolving
8:28 AM PT: NS knows how to make 9x6=42.
8:29 AM PT: NS knows how to make 9x6=42
8:29 AM PT: Well, darn. Thought the first update didn't take.